The Maple Grove Farmers Market is a great place to increase awareness of your business while supporting a healthier community. Share in the Farmers Market’s status as a vibrant community tradition.
View sponsorship agreement (.PDF)
The Maple Grove Farmers Market draws shoppers from across the northwest metro to purchase fresh, locally grown produce and specialty items. It is an upbeat community gathering place that enables shoppers to:
- Learn about food and nutrition
- Enjoy meaningful time with friends and family
- Get to know local farmers and food artisans
- Participate in special events and children’s activities
We are proud of our market, its vibrant and healthful atmosphere, and the important role it plays in supplying local food for the community each year. In 2016 the Maple Grove Farmers Market:
- Drew 35,000 - 40,000 adult shoppers and estimated 10,000 kids over the course of the 20-week outdoor market season.
- Connected with over 7,000 faithful shoppers through email, mail and social media.
- Extended the popular Power of Produce (PoP) Kids Club to the full outdoor market season. The PoP program provides children ages 4-12 market tokens to make own purchases from the wide array of fresh, vendor grown produce. In 2016 the Market enjoyed over 3,600 PoP Club member visits.
- Enhanced and extended our shopper reward program that garnered 4,000 check-ins from loyal adult shoppers. It's a great way to thank customers for their repeat patronage.
- Selected by the MN Dept of Agriculture to host the National Farmers Market Week kickoff for the State of Minnesota (from over 200 farmers markets in the state!)
- Year round season (outside - June through October; inside - November through May) offering both shoppers and vendors this community connection through all four seasons.
- Over 4,000 pounds of fresh market produce donated through our weekly program with CROSS Services Food Shelf.
- Continued to offer credit/debit/EBT creating a major convenience for shoppers and increasing access to local, healthy and fresh foods.
- Featured by Star Tribune, Maple Grove Magazine, Osseo-Maple Grove Press, CCX Media, and more.
Many of the activities and outreach would not be possible without sponsorship support. We look forward to a bountiful partnership and hearing from you in the near future. Please contact Market Manager Kirsten with your level of interest at 763-494-5824.