Show that you are "Loyal for Local" by joining our Frequent Shopper Card Program. You will receive credit for each visit to the Maple Grove Farmers Market.
- Starting with the May 12th Spring Preview, fill out a brand-new Frequent Shopper card at the Market Info Booth to join the 2016 rewards program. (We'll conveniently keep the card for you.)
- Check in each time you visit to receive credit for your visit.
- After four visits, earn a $2 token to spend anywhere in the market!
- Repeat…all season long, even at the indoor markets in the wintertime.
If you receive FarmFan text reminders, please sign up for a paper Frequent Shopper card. You’ll still get a Maple Grove FM text each Thursday, but will no longer check in via text to earn rewards.
Get Market Reminders: Throughout the season receive a market day text reminder. Sign up by by texting 'map957' to 763-225-2650. You'll receive a confirmation text immediately to let you know that you're good to go. Shoppers tell us they love this special Thursday reminder to come enjoy the food and fun at the Maple Grove Farmers Market.
Here's the Frequent Shopper fine print:
- The Frequent Shopper Reward Program is valid from Thursday, May 12, 2016, through April 13, 2017. All visits must take place within these dates.
- One frequent shopper card per person during the 2016-17 season.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- All frequent shopper card participants are required to provide an address or email. This information will be used to provide the card holder with Maple Grove Farmers Market updates.
- $2 reward tokens are good at both indoor and outdoor markets and do not expire.
- Shopper card/market tokens cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- City employees and market vendors and members of their business/family are not eligible to participate.