Commercial ePermits and ePlan review are here
The City of Maple Grove is implementing a new process for commercial plan review utilizing ePermits and ProjectDox. This change will impact commercial permits for Building, Electrical, Fire, Mechanical and Plumbing. The Fire Department went live on Monday, October 9, 2017 with Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler and Temporary LP Tank permits. We will continue to add other permit types until all of our permits have been transitioned to ePermits.
It's as easy as 1-2-3...
1. Register for ePermits account (one time only)
2. Apply for a permit
3. Pay permit application fee
4. Upload plans and documents to ProjectDox
1. Register for ProjectDox account (one time only)
2. Navigate ProjectDox
3. Upload plans and documents
4. Receive and review comments
5. Resubmit plans and documents
6. Pay permit fees in ePermits
7. Download approved plans in ProjectDox
Please select the appropriate form below based on the permit type. Download the form to your computer and complete the form. Next, go to ePermits to apply for your permit. After you have applied for your permit log into ProjectDox and upload your documents.
- Fire Alarm Plan Review Checklist
- Fire Alarm Submittal for Daywork
- Fire Alarm Submittal for Emergency Work
- Sprinkler Plan Review Checklist
- Sprinkler Submittal for Daywork
- Sprinkler Submittal for Emergency Work
Commercial Permit Applications
Update Business Emergency Contact Information
It is important for the Fire Department to have accurate Emergency Contact Information for business owners and property managers within the City. If an event occurs at your property after hours, Police and Fire use this information to make contact so a responsible party can come and secure the building.
For additional information, call 763-494-6090 or email Fire Inspections.