The Information Technology Department assists other city departments individually and collectively in achieving their business goals by the effective deployment of information technology products and services. This includes all technology related purchases, all documentation of network infrastructure, hardware inventory and configuration, computer use policies and software licensing.
Contact the IS Department for:
- GIS maps and requests for data by contacting the GIS Administrator
- The city's infrastructure and fiber network by contacting the Network Administrator
- The Logis consortium membership and services
- Find a map of the city or other Maps of Interest
- Find out who provides internet service