Outdoor Farmers Market
Every Thursday - June 11 to October 22, 2015
3 to 7 p.m. (June thru September)
3 to 6 p.m. (October)
Outside -- Maple Grove Community Center parking lot
12951 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Grove, MN 55369
Directions and Map (.PDF)
Thanks to our generous sponsors!
Nourishing the Community since 2004
Enjoy your fresh food shopping with a wide array of vendor grown produce and specialty items as well as live entertainment and special programming for all ages. Please join us! The Maple Grove Farmers Market is a highly anticipated tradition in the community and northwest metro area.
The Market Info Trailer is the place for: credit/debit/EBT tokens, free weekly recipes, frequent shopper program, kids Power of Produce club, questions, directions, lost/found, first aid.
What will you find at the Farmers Market?
- 50 vendors who bring their own fresh produce and a wide variety specialty products every week
- Ready to eat snacks and treats
- Credit/debit/EBT accepted
- Live music every Thursday (thru September)
- Free weekly recipes highlighting market products
- Loyalty programs
- Power of Produce Kids Club
- Master gardeners (3rd Thursday of the month)
- Donations of fresh market produce for CROSS Food Shelf accepted weekly
- Lots of free parking
NO PETS PLEASE— Pets are NOT PERMITTED in the Farmers Market area. While we love pets and know you do too, please plan accordingly for your visit.
Parking: Turn at either the stoplights by Pearle Vision or at the main entrance to the Community Center. Both drivers and pedestrians should take extra care as it is a busy area. Be sure to use the crosswalks and barricaded walkway to enter the Market area.
Get a feel for the outdoor Farmers Market with photos
To view the photos in the gallery, simply click on a photo and watch the slideshow.