The Maple Grove Police Department has added this page to the city website to help inform citizens of recent crime activity within Maple Grove. Please click on the linked items below for more information regarding specific incidents.
- No Press Releases at this time.
The Maple Grove Police Department is now utilizing a crime mapping and analysis interface called RAIDS Online. The interactive police incident map enables users to:
- Select a specific address or view a general location
- Turn on a buffer and select a distance to only show crimes around that address
- Choose from several crime types (including all part 1 and 2 crime)
- Choose date ranges going back one year
- Create a density map showing hotspots
- Select from other data layers (including 2010 census information)
- Sign up for crime alerts
RAIDS Online is a public resource of general crime information (best viewed with Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox, or Chrome). Sites linked from the City of Maple Grove web site are not under the control of the City of Maple Grove. The City of Maple Grove does not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any of the database information provided herein for any reason. All aspects of the data provided herein are susceptible to a degree of error due to the complexities of the process involved in compiling and programming the data.
- Week ending 02/28/2014
- Week ending 02/21/2014
- Week ending 02/14/2014
- Week ending 02/07/2014
- Week ending 01/31/2014
- Week ending 01/24/2014
- Week ending 01/17/2014
- Week ending 01/10/2014
Level 3 Predatory Offenders
- According to Department of Corrections information, there are currently no Level 3 predatory offenders residing in Maple Grove.
- To search for an offender by zip code, name, city, or county please visit the Department of Corrections web site.