Level 3 Predatory Offenders
The Maple Grove Police Department has been notified that a Level 3 Predatory Offender has moved into the 8900 block of Weston Lane North.
The Maple Grove Police Department will be hosting a community notification meeting on THURSDAY, APRIL 3, 2014 at the Maple Grove Senior High School - Auditorium, 9800 Fernbrook Lane N., Maple Grove, MN 55369 at 7:00pm.
The information sheet has been prepared by the Minnesota Department of Corrections (MNDOC). We are making notification per MN State Statue 244.052.
The MNDOC will give a presentation on the Minnesota Offender Notification laws, safety tips and information pertaining to the offender. Members of the Maple Grove Police Department and MNDOC will be available to answer questions.
- To search for an offender by zip code, name, city, or county please visit the Department of Corrections web site.
- No Press Releases at this time.
The Maple Grove Police Department is now utilizing a crime mapping and analysis interface called RAIDS Online. The interactive police incident map enables users to:
- Select a specific address or view a general location
- Turn on a buffer and select a distance to only show crimes around that address
- Choose from several crime types (including all part 1 and 2 crime)
- Choose date ranges going back one year
- Create a density map showing hotspots
- Select from other data layers (including 2010 census information)
- Sign up for crime alerts
RAIDS Online is a public resource of general crime information (best viewed with Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox, or Chrome). Sites linked from the City of Maple Grove web site are not under the control of the City of Maple Grove. The City of Maple Grove does not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any of the database information provided herein for any reason. All aspects of the data provided herein are susceptible to a degree of error due to the complexities of the process involved in compiling and programming the data.