2 Ways To Provide Your Input
Park System Questionnaire - will take less than 5 minutes to complete.
Social Pinpoint App – Interactive map to provide comments at specific park locations.
Both online venues for your feedback will be open for comment until September 18, 2017.
What is a Park System Plan document and what does it do?
- Defines community expectations and goals for parks and recreation facilities and services.
- Contains a long-range (10-20 year) vision and guide for parks, recreation, natural areas, and trails.
- Includes prioritized actions to ensure the parks and recreation system meets community needs now and in the future.
What does the Maple Grove Parks & Recreation Department do?
- Guides operational procedures and level of services.
- Over 40 full time employees and hundreds of seasonal employees work to provide facilities, maintain parks and trails, and run recreation programs and community-wide events.
- Operates the Community Center, Central Park, Town Green, and other parks and trails
- Builds new parks and trails.
- Manages natural open space in the community with the Public Works Department.
Thank you for your participation in planning for the future of parks and recreation. Additional comments will be gathered winter 2018 for draft recommendations and priorities.
Office Hours & Directions
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Maple Grove, MN 55369
The Parks and Recreation Board, through its employees, is committed to provide prompt, responsive and courteous customer service to the public in its quest to provide quality leisure opportunities through park and recreation facilities and services which meet the interest and needs of all City residents.