9400 Fernbrook La N - Click on address for directions
- Recommended 100 person capacity
- Covered structure with open sides
- Limited electrical outlets
- Charcoal grills & Picnic Tables
- Creek side fishing
- Open space for games
- Walking trails
- Angel of Hope Statue
- Seasonal portable toilets
How much will it cost?
Payment is due at time of registration. Permit holder will be invoiced for any damages or excess cleaning required.
Add 7.275% sales tax
Resident group less than 100 person - $50.00
Resident group 100+ - $80.00
Non-Resident group less than 100 persons- $80.00
Non-Resident 100+ - $130.00
Anything else I should know?
- Park hours are 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- There is no smoking, alcohol use or selling of products allowed
- Requests are processed on a first come first served basis. No individual or organization may have more than one permit for the Maple Grove Arboretum Picnic Pavilion at any time.
Is your Picnic Pavilion Rental also a Special Event?
A Preliminary Special Event Information Form will be required for permit requests that include any of the following:
- A gathering of 500 or more individuals
- Burning logs, charcoal or other fires outside of the designated picnic grills
- Creation or emission of any amplified sound or music
- Selling or offering for sale any goods or services, registration or participation fee
- Serving or sale of alcoholic beverages
- Gambling of any nature including bingo, raffles and pull tabs
- Use of a facility between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Use of equipment requiring auxiliary power
- Use of a tent, canopy, platform or other temporary structure
- A sporting event/tournament not sponsored by the Maple Grove Parks and Recreation Board
- Animals for show, display or tricks
- Operating a motorized vehicle on parkland or trails
- Landing or causing to descend within a park, any apparatus for aviation
- Use of inflatables such as a moon walk, climbing wall, amusement rides, battery or gas powered toys
- All other request that are not specifically identified and are not normally permitted by park ordinance