Respect the Rules
Your cooperation in making the parks and trails fun and enjoyable for all users is much appreciated.
- Park hours are from 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Tobacco use and alcohol are not allowed on any park property.
- Boats cannot be docked or dragged over park property.
- No trees, cattails or other natural growth can be cut or removed from park property.
- Litter must be placed in designated containers.
For the comprehensive list of prohibited activities in the parks please reference City Code Section 22-65.
Multi-Use Trail Etiquette
- Walk on the far right side of the trail.
- If group walking, regularly check behind you for upcoming traffic and go single file when someone is trying to pass.
- If using headphones, keep volume soft enough to hear activity behind you.
Dogs in the Park
- Pets are allowed on trails. They must be under restraint (leashed) and waste must be picked up.
- Dogs are not to be off leash in any park or natural area. Off leash parks are available at Fish Lake Regional Park and Elm Creek Park Reserve.
- Keep pets out of active play areas.
- Motor vehicles are prohibited from parkland and trails.
If you observe suspicious activity dial 911 immediately.
If you see unsafe conditions in the parks or trails or see a repair needed please contact the Parks Department.