- Large viewing deck
- Large tube slide to beach
- Picnic pavilion area and grills
- Picnic area
- Upper and lower parking lots
- Four tennis courts
- Three ballfields
- Basketball court
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Two playground areas
- Large space net
- Pedestrian/bicycling trails
- Fishing pier
- Concession stand
Weaver Lake Beach is a public beach facility with lifeguards and a park supervisor on duty.
The dates and hours of operation are:
Dates: Saturday, June 4 - Sunday, August 21, 2016
Hours: Monday - Sunday from 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Monday, July 4, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Interested in hosting a large party or family reunion? Check out the Weaver Lake Pavilion Reservations.
- If planning a large group of 50 or more for swimming email us so additional lifeguards can be put on duty
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the park
- No charge for parking
- Restrooms are located at both the upper and lower areas
Weaver Lake boat launching access is located across the lake where boats can be moored (southwest side of the fishing pier).
To view the photos in the gallery, simply click on a photo and watch the slideshow.