8401 Dunkirk La N - Click on address for directions
- Recommended 100 person capacity
- Covered structure with open sides
- Limited electrical outlets
- Charcoal grills & picnic tables
- Sand volleyball, ballfields, tennis courts, horseshoes, playground
- Beach open when lifeguards are on duty
- Use of indoor restrooms when beach is open
- Seasonal portable toilets
How much will it cost?
Payment is due at time of registration. Permit holder will be invoiced for any damages or excess cleaning required.
Add 7.275% sales tax
Resident group less than 100 persons - $90.00
Resident group 100+ - $150.00
Non-Resident group less than 100 persons - $150.00
Non-Resident group 100+ - $200.00
Anything else I should know?
- Park hours are 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- There is no smoking, alcohol use or selling of products allowed
- Requests are processed on a first come first served basis. No individual or organization may have more than one permit for the Weaver Lake Picnic Pavilion at any time.
Is your Picnic Pavilion Rental also a Special Event?
A Preliminary Special Event Information Form will be required for permit requests that include any of the following:
- A gathering of 500 or more individuals
- Burning logs, charcoal or other fires outside of the designated picnic grills
- Creation or emission of any amplified sound or music
- Selling or offering for sale any goods or services, registration or participation fee
- Serving or sale of alcoholic beverages
- Gambling of any nature including bingo, raffles and pull tabs
- Use of a facility between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Use of equipment requiring auxiliary power
- Use of a tent, canopy, platform or other temporary structure
- A sporting event/tournament not sponsored by the Maple Grove Parks and Recreation Board
- Animals for show, display or tricks
- Operating a motorized vehicle on parkland or trails
- Landing or causing to descend within a park, any apparatus for aviation
- Use of inflatables such as a moon walk, climbing wall, amusement rides, battery or gas powered toys
- All other request that are not specifically identified and are not normally permitted by park ordinance