Spring 2018 Clean Up Events:
- Monday, April 30 - Curbside Pick-Up (items may be picked up at the end of your driveway) *
- Saturday, May 5 - from 8 a.m. to noon - Clean-Up Day (items may be dropped off at Public Works, 9030 Forestview Lane, in Maple Grove).
* Please place items at the curbside no later than 7 a.m. Items may be placed at the curb the evening prior to the event.
Curbside Pick Up
Clean Up Day
Dehumidifier, dishwasher, dryer, freezer, furnace,
garbage disposal, humidifier, microwave, refrigerator,
stove, trash compactor, washer, water heater
No pick up
No pick up
Tires - passenger car (no truck tires) without rims
$10 trip charge*
plus $2 per tire
Tires - passenger car with rims
$10 trip charge*
plus $5 per tire
(limit 10 tires total)
Scrap Metal - swing sets, barbecue grills, bicycles, aluminum and steel window frames (no glass), metal doors, metal gutters, etc.
No Pick Up
*Only one trip charge applies per address
Payment for Curbside Pick Up Services
Due Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
Payment Method: Check or Cash - mail or hand deliver to Maple Grove Government Center.
Please make checks payable to the "City of Maple Grove". If mailing, please send to:
City of Maple Grove
ATTN: Curbside Pick Up Service
P.O. Box 1180
Maple Grove, MN 55311-6180
NOTE: Please remember to include your address and a list of the item(s) to be picked up.
Electronics will not be accepted at these clean up events. Electronics may be brought to:
- Hennepin County Recycling and Transfer Station, 8100 Jefferson Highway, Brooklyn Park (612-348-3777).
- Maple Grove Best Buy store, 12905 Elm Creek Boulevard (763-416-6300).
- Device Pitstop, 13732 83rd Way North (763-568-7578)
NOTE: Please call for specifics on the items that are accepted.
- All gas, oil and non-metal items must be removed from items being disposed of as scrap metal.
- Water softeners are not considered an appliance, so they can be disposed of in the regular trash. The charge for water softener disposal on curbside pick up day will be $22.00 and the charge on clean up day will be $11.00.
- Propane tanks and scrap metal are not part of the curbside pick up.
- For gas and ammonia appliances, please call 651-454-9215 for a price quote.
- Furniture is not included. Please contact your garbage company or Waste Management (763-425-3736) for furniture disposal options.
- The City/recycling company retains the right to refuse any appliance deemed to be in such compacted or destroyed condition which prevents the proper removal of hazardous material or refrigerants according to law.
- These events are for household waste only. Waste from businesses will not be accepted.