The Dial-a-Ride program is an advance reservation, shared-ride, curb-to-curb van service available to the general public.
Rider Reservation Number: 763-493-2200
On-line Reservation Portal: You can now book your rides online, but you must first register to use the system. Please call 763-493-2200 to get set up.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
No service on Sundays or Holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
Note: No Dial-A-Ride service will be provided on Monday, December 26, 2016, and Monday, January 2, 2017, as these are the observed holiday for Christmas and New Year’s.
Service Area: Within City of Maple Grove boundaries, plus service to City of Osseo, Hennepin Technical College/North Hennepin Community College and Starlight Transit Station (next to Cub Foods in Brooklyn Park)
Fares: $1.75 cash per one way ride (exact change, no checks)
- Children 5 years old and younger ride free
- You can also purchase ten ride punch cards for $15.00 (you save $2.50) at the Government Center, Community Center and Cub Foods.
Child Safety Restraints Seats: The proper use and installation of the Child Safety Restraint Seat is fully the responsibility of the accompanying adult. A ride will not be provided for anyone violating the following elements of this policy:
- Children under age 8 and shorter than 4 feet 9 inches tall must be secured in a safety seat or booster seat that meets federal safety standards
- Children cannot ride in a seat belt alone until they are age 8 or 4 feet 9 inches tall — whichever comes first
- Safety seats must be installed and used according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Child must be secured in the safety seat
- Seat must be secured to the vehicle — unless a booster seat
- Infants (under 20 pounds and one year of age) must be in a rear-facing safety seat
Seatbelt Policy: All riders are required to use the seatbelts in the van.
Check the Rider Guide (.PDF) for complete details and rules.