Latest service changes, detours, service cancellations, policy updates, and other transit news.
- Winter Storm Bus Deployment
- Suburb-to-Suburb Route 494 Service
- Transit Commission Vacancies
- Service Changes (eff. 12/14/15)
- Route Map & Schedule (eff. 12/14/15) (.PDF) Printable version (.PDF)
- Winter Weather Reminders
- Route 789 Suspended for Winter Break
- Route 780 p.m. route direction change (.PDF)
- 4th & Marquette Bus Stop Closed
The City of Maple Grove’s website includes an option to sign up for a variety of City information via an e-mail service called eSubscribe. With eSubscribe, you can choose to receive “Transit Rider Alerts” via e-mail for the flyers that have traditionally been distributed on the buses. This system provides a significant improvement in the distribution of transit information, especially in the event of service changes, road detours and snowstorms.
If you have any questions, please contact the Transit Administrator or call 763-494-6005.