The City of Maple Grove Utility Billing area administers the billing of water, sewer, recycling and streetlights. Utility billing office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. to contact us please call 763-494-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Utility Billing Frequently Asked Questions
- Pay / View My Bill
- Electronic Bill Pay Frequently Asked Questions
- Current Water and Sewer Rates
- Start or Stop service: Call utility billing line at 763-494-6330
- Water Conservation Tips
- Drinking Water Quality Report (.PDF)
Utility maintenance is handled by the Public Works department, office hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Please contact us during business hours at 763-494-6370 or email or visit the Public Works page.
If a service emergency should arise after business hours, please call 763-494-6370 and follow prompts. After-hour, non-emergency calls may be subject to service fees.
Public Works Department