Street rehabilitation projects
On each project page, view pertinent updates and sign up for email notifications when website updates are made.
- 21-01 - Appaloosa Woods - complete
- 21-02 - Energy Hills, Woodland Ponds, and Wintergreen - complete
- 21-03 - Huntington Farms East and West - complete
2022 projects and phases (interactive map coming soon)
- 19-10 - Main Street rehabilitation
- 22-01 - Townhouse Villages at Eagle Lake
- 22-02 - Deerwood Homes and Eagle Lake Area
- 22-03 - Maple Grove Middle School park trail
Following City Council approval of the the five-year plan (2018 to 2022), surveying for design began in the fall of 2017. Residents in the current year's areas receive correspondence from the city indicating what may be expected.
2023 to 2027
City staff is currently developing the 2023 to 2027 five-year street rehabilitation plan. Resident and staff input are included in this process. Residents in areas identified for the proposed plan will receive letters instructing them on how to provide input.
March 7, 2022, is the tentative date for City Council approval of the final plan. All residents identified on the approved plan will receive mail notification.
The City Council set aside funds long ago to assist neighborhoods with street reconstruction. Local street repairs are shared equally (50% city cost, 50% assessed), while utility repairs and maintenance on collector and arterial streets are 100% city-funded.
For more information, contact the Engineering Department at 763-494-6350.