Registration and brochure
The brochure provides information on classes and prices and is available online 10 to 14 days before registration:
- Summer 2023 parks and recreation brochure (PDF)
- Winter/Spring 2023 parks and recreation brochure (PDF) /DocumentCenter/View/2866
Register for programs online or in-person Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
During the first week of registration for a season (e.g. fall), registration opens each day at 9 a.m. as follows:
- Tuesday for senior programs
- Wednesday for general programs
- Thursday for swim lessons
Recreation activity guide schedule for 2023
Winter/Spring (Covers programs January – May)
Registration: December 6, 7, 8
Summer (Covers programs June – August)
Registration: March 21, 22, 23
Fall (Covers programs September – December)
Registration: August 1, 2, 3
Please note in-person registration hours and Community Center address in right column.
- In person
Programs often fill fast. Early registration is encouraged!
- Request for refunds must be received at least five full business days before the first class session. There will be a $5.00 processing fee charged for each program.
- No refunds will be issued for any bus trips if you cancel after the cancel date, but you may find someone to take your place -notify the office.
- Full refunds/credits will be issued for all classes or trips cancelled by Parks and Recreation
Call the Parks and Recreation Department at 763-494-6500, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Reasonable accommodations can be provided to allow individuals with a disability to participate in programs or activities. Call 763-494-6516 for more information.
Please be aware that staff takes pictures of recreation program participants as well as visitors at the parks and the Community Center. These pictures may be used for publicity purposes and may appear in the brochure, city newsletter, or other marketing publications.
Also, if you have photos of family participating in recreation programs that you would like to donate to Parks and Recreation to be used for publicity purposes, please drop them off at the Community Center or email photos to the administration supervisor.
Data privacy act
In accordance with the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, the Parks and Recreation Board hereby informs you that the personal information we are requesting of you and/or your children or guardian on our registration form is considered private.
Private data on yourself is available to you and to city staff who need to have this information to perform their duties, but not to the public.
While you may choose to withhold this data, the consequences could be that the city's recreation staff may not be able to complete your registration and/or you may not receive updated program information such as schedule changes.