Banquet room rentals
If you are looking for a beautiful setting, look no further -- the banquet room has much to offer, including free Wi-Fi.
The community room serves as a premier banquet and meeting facility with formal seating for up to 250 guests. The warm, attractive interior décor is inviting for all occasions. Quality sound and audio visual equipment offer memorable presentations, and a built-in wooden dance floor offers a great space for your wedding party or entertainment.
Be sure to look at the beautifully landscaped flower garden and picturesque patio for your spring and summer events, such as:
|Craft show||Graduation||Holiday party||Seminar|
Tables are 5-foot rounds and seat up to eight people. A custom furniture layout is confirmed during the reservation process.
You are welcome to bring in your own decorations. No tape or adhesives on walls or furnishings during the room rental. Staff will provide complimentary hooks, magnets, and easels for the event.
- A non-refundable down payment of 50% of the rental fee is due at the time of booking. All other fees are due 30 days prior to the event.
- No red beverages.
- Smoke and tobacco free. Designated outdoor areas are available for smoking.
- For more information, view the banquet room and catering guidelines (PDF).
Requests are processed in the order they are received.
Available rental hours
- Monday through Thursday: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 8 to 1 a.m.
- Sunday: 2 to 10 p.m.
Please allow up to one to three business days for a response.
To schedule the banquet room, please fill out the room rental request form or call 763-494-5969 and leave your:
- Phone number
- Preferred dates and times
The rental coordinator works Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please leave a number where you can be reached during these hours.
|Day of the week||2022 fees (flat fee)||2023 fees (flat fee)|
|Monday through Thursday||$450 resident|
|Friday and Sunday||$525 resident|
All fees are per event:
- Beverage bar: $135 (2023 fee $150)
- Refundable damage deposit: $400
- Security guard: $50 per hour, minimum of 5 hours (2023 fee $55 per hour)
Equipment rental fees
|Item / equipment||2022 fee per day||2023 fee per day|
|Easel with white board and pad||$15||$15|
|Sound system with microphone||Free||Free|
|Tripod easel with no white board||Free||Free|
|TV / DVD player||$30||$35|
Banquet room catering
If you are planning to serve food and beverages, the following specific rules apply:
- Must use approved licensed caterer (at renter's own expense). Bringing your own food and beverages is not allowed.
- Must use exclusive licensed liquor provider. (Beverage bar and security guard fees apply.)
- Red beverages are not allowed.
Call the rental coordinator at 763-494-5969 to discuss further planning.
The following are Community Center approved licensed caterers:
- Adama Restaurant
- Holy Land Deli
- India Palace Plymouth
- India Spice House
- Lynde's Catering
- The Lookout Catering
- Value Foods African Market
Licensed caterers can apply to be an approved licensed caterer at the Community Center. Applications can be mailed or dropped off at the center.
- Application fee: $50
- Catering application checklist (PDF)
- Catering application guidelines (PDF)
- Catering application form (PDF)
- Example of certificate of insurance (PDF)