Senior center room rentals
Did you know that you can rent the senior center? Free Wi-Fi is offered.
The medium-sized senior center can accommodate meetings and community celebrations for up to 80 guests. The seasonal outdoor balcony is included in all rentals and is private to your event.
- Tables and chairs are provided -- Tables are 3-foot by 3-foot squares.
- Furniture must remain in the designated areas. Furniture in the open lobby area cannot be brought in, and patio furniture cannot be moved inside.
- Tape or adhesives on walls or furnishings are not allowed. Staff will provide hooks, magnets, or other supplies.
- Food and beverages can be catered or brought in. See catering tab above.
Senior center rental hours
- Monday through Friday: 5 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 2 to 8 p.m.
- Four-hour minimum required on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays beginning in 2023.
Rental requests are processed in the order they are received. Please allow up to three business days for a response.
To check availability, complete the room rental request form or call 763-494-5969 and leave your:
The rental coordinator works Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please leave a number where you can be reached during these hours.
|Rental hours||2023 fees|
|1 to 7 hours (Monday through Sunday)||$60 per hour resident|
$70 per hour non-resident
|8 or more hours (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays)||$480 resident|
*4 hour minimum on Saturday and Sunday
Refundable damage deposit: $200
Equipment rental fees
|Item / equipment||Fee per day|
|Easel with white board and pad||$15|
|Polycom speakerphone (long distance extra)||$30|
|Portable sound system||$50|
|Tripod easel with no white board||Free|
|TV / DVD player||$30|
- Beverage bar: $150
Senior center catering
If you are planning to serve food and beverages, specific rules apply as follows:
Licensed caterers have access to the small kitchen facilities. Potluck events are allowed; however, renters will not have access to the kitchen per state health codes.