Following are the locations and amenities for the two transit stations. Please note there is no staff at any of these locations. Overnight parking is not allowed seven days a week from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m.
- Address: 12350 Main Street North, Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Amenities: restroom, 911 emergency phone, bike rack, bike locker, heat and air conditioning
- Location: Two blocks west of Hemlock Lane
- Parking Capacity: 925 cars, 3-level ramp View the ramp layout (PDF)
- Serving Routes: 781 and 789
- View more details for the Transit Station in the Resource Directory
- Address: 9870 Maple Grove Parkway, Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Amenities: Restroom, 911 emergency phone, bike rack, bike locker, heat and a/c
- Location: Eastside of Maple Grove Parkway across from Maple Grove Hospital
- Parking capacity: 800 cars View facility layout (JPG)
- Serving route: 785
- View more details for Parkway Station in the Resource Directory.
The above two transit stations plus the Zachary Park-and-Ride lot are also designated park-and-pool locations. Commuters can meet their carpool or vanpool and leave their personal vehicles at these facilities while ridesharing to work.
Zachary Park-and-Ride location
- Address: 11332 96th Avenue, Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Amenities: Heated bus shelter and bike rack
- Location: Southwest quadrant of Highway 610 and Zachary Lane interchange.
- Parking capacity: 325 cars View facility layout
- Serving route: 782 (suspended)