Outdoor skating rinks are closed for the season. See you next winter.
The outdoor rinks are open for use during park hours: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Lights will be on daily from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Rink supervisors will be on duty rotating sites during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 4 to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: Noon to 8:30 p.m.
- Holidays and non-school days: Noon to 8:30 p.m.
Hockey, pleasure rinks, shelter, & lights
- Boundary Creek park
10122 104th Ave N
- Cedar Island Elementary School-
6701 East Fish Lake Rd
- Donahue North park
6632 Annapolis Ln
- Elm Creek Elementary School
9820 Revere Ln
- Gleason Fields
18815 67th Ave N
- Kerber Park
9095 Elm Creek Blvd
- Maple Grove Middle School
7000 Hemlock Ln
- Weaver Lake Park
8401 Dunkirk Ln
Hockey, pleasure rinks, shelter without lights
- Thoresen Special Use Park
6259 Eagle Lake Dr
Benches and restrooms are available at each site.
Ice rental is available during non-business hours.
Call the weather information line at 763-494-5959 for continuous updates. If you have questions, contact the outdoor skating rink coordinator at 763-494-6516, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.