- Parks & Recreation
- Community Center
- Birthday party packages
Birthday party packages
Hosting a birthday celebration at the Maple Grove Community Center is fun and convenient. For basic and Maple Maze party packages, check availability and reserve online only. Requests are not accepted in-person, by email, or by phone.
Saturday: 9 to 11 a.m., Noon to 2 p.m., 3 to 5 p.m., 6 to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., 4 to 6 p.m.
The rental fee is taxable. Additional $50 damage deposit is refundable after the party.
- Private two-hour time block in party room 117.
- Tables and chairs for up to 24 people: Four 6-foot tables for seating and two 6-foot side tables for food/gifts.
- Ten all-building wristbands for access to the Maple Maze, pool, and gym during public hours.
Helpful things to know
- Extra wristbands may be purchased the day of the party at the front desk; $6 Maple Maze, $8 pool, or $10 all building.
- Wristbands are required for all adults for the pool and gym. Only kids need wristbands for Maple Maze.
- The reservation does not give exclusive access to the activity areas -- only exclusive access to the party room.
For a list of open hours and policies, check the page for the activity area you are interested in visiting.
Don’t see your preferred date or time available? Submit the room rental request form for other options.
For more information email the rental coordinator or call 763-494-5969.
Rent the entire Maple Maze for a private party that includes party room 117.
Hours and prices
Saturday: 8:15 to 10:15 p.m. $225
Sunday: 8:45 to 9:45 a.m. $155 / 6:15 to 8:15 p.m. $225
Rental fee is taxable. Additional $50 damage deposit is refundable after the party.
- Private use of the Maple Maze and party room 117 during specified time for up to 24 people
- Tables and chairs for up to 24 people: Four 6-foot tables for seating and two 6-foot side tables for food/gifts
Helpful things to know
- You do not need to purchase wristbands to play during your rental time of the Maple Maze.
- Wristbands may be purchased the day of the party to play during public hours; $6 per child.
Maple Maze public hours
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Ages 12 and under are $6. Infants under 12 months are free. Socks are required at all times and available for purchase at the front desk.
Private Maple Maze packages are during these listed times only; no exceptions. Select the basic birthday party package for options to play in the Maple Maze or other activity areas during public hours.
- Party room time includes all setup and clean-up; no additional time is given for decorating.
- Bring your own food and beverages. No red beverages (fruit punch) or alcohol is allowed. No refrigerator, microwave, or sink is available and MGCC does not store personal items.
- Birthday candles are allowed.
- Decorate using blue painter’s tape only (not provided). Balloons are allowed in the party room only and must be weighed down. No confetti, glitter, piñatas, push pins, or 3M hooks allowed.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking -- no exceptions.
- Cancellations made fewer than 30 days prior to the event date can reschedule once or forfeit the payment. Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the event date can receive a full refund. Cancellations must be made via email.
- The damage deposit will be refunded within 30 days following a rental unless there is damage, excess cleaning, additional services, equipment or supplies required, any policies not followed, or other costs incurred.