Eagle Lake Community Building at Thoresen Park
- Baseball / Softball
- Ice Skating
- Meeting Rooms
The Eagle Lake building can be rented Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays by online reservations only.
- 47 person capacity
- Accessible kitchen (stove, refrigerator, sink and microwave)
- Tables and chairs for 47 people
- Indoor restrooms
- Open space for games
- Available year round (air conditioned and heated)
- Outdoor ice skating in the winter
- Playground, small ballfield, and shoreline fishing in the summer
Payment is due at time of registration. Permit holder will be invoiced for any damages or excess cleaning required.
Resident - $75
Non-resident - $200
Reservations are completed online only.
Private group reservations
- This building cannot be used for sales or paid admission events
- There is no smoking, alcohol use, or selling of products allowed.
- Requests are processed on a first come, first served basis. No individual or organization may have more than one permit for the Eagle Lake Community Building at any time.
Special event information
A special event information form (PDF) is required for permit requests that include any of the following:
- A gathering of 500 or more individuals
- Burning logs, charcoal or other fires outside of the designated picnic grills
- Creation or emission of any amplified sound or music
- Selling or offering for sale any goods or services, registration or participation fee
- Serving or sale of alcoholic beverages
- Gambling of any nature including bingo, raffles and pull tabs
- Use of a facility between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Use of equipment requiring auxiliary power
- Use of a tent, canopy, platform or other temporary structure
- A sporting event/tournament not sponsored by the Maple Grove Parks and Recreation Board
- Animals for show, display or tricks
- Operating a motorized vehicle on parkland or trails
- Landing or causing to descend within a park, any apparatus for aviation
- Use of inflatables such as a moon walk, climbing wall, amusement rides, battery or gas powered toys
- All other request that are not specifically identified and are not normally permitted by park ordinance