Lions Picnic Pavilion
|Other Link||Online Pavilion Reservations|
Park pavilion rental information
Please note that picnic pavilions are available for online reservation only. Go online to reserve your park today!
- Recommended 100 person capacity
- Covered structure with open sides, electrical outlets, serving counters, charcoal grills and picnic tables
- Beautiful overlook of West Arbor Lake, large playground and walking trail
- Use of Community Center restrooms, when open. Also, seasonal outdoor portable toilets
Payment is due at time of registration.
- Resident group less than 100 persons: $95
- Resident group 100 or more: $150
- Non-Resident group less than 100 persons: $150
- Non-Resident group 100 or more: $200
Park pavilion rules
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Tobacco use is prohibited in the pavilion and on parkland.
- Dogs and other animals are prohibited from pavilion area.
- Renter must adhere to the hours requested and approved on the Facility Rental Agreement.
Special event information
A Special Event Information Form will be required for permit requests that include any of the following:
- No inflatables such as a bounce house, climbing wall, amusement rides, battery or gas powered toys.
- No use of a food truck, tent, canopy, platform or other temporary structure.
- No use of a generator or auxiliary power.
- No use of amplified sound or music.
- No selling or offering for sale any goods or services, registration or participation fees.
- No gambling of any nature including bingo, raffles and pull tabs.
- No serving or sale of alcoholic beverages.
- No animals for show, display or tricks.
- No fireworks or wood burning bonfires. Charcoal fires in grills are permitted.
- No vehicle access allowed on trail or parkland. All items for event must be carried from parking lot.
Should I have any of the above prohibited activities and/or items and fail to disclose such, my permit could be voided and I may be assessed additional charges.
- Permit is for specific area only. All other areas of the park remain open to the public.
- All planned activities must be disclosed and must comply with City Codes and regulations.
- All decorations must be free standing and cannot be attached to any structure, tree or plant material.
- Area must be left clean at end of event and all trash must be placed in trash cans.
- Permit holder will be charged for any damage caused or excessive cleaning required.
- The City reserves the right to cancel or relocate due to unforeseen construction and/or maintenance of City property.
- Refunds issued only for cancellations 30 days or more prior to the event.
- Events cancelled within 30 days may be rescheduled on another available date within the calendar year.
- No refunds due to inclement weather.