The dome is closed for the season. See you next winter.
The walking track at the dome is open to individual walkers and joggers.
Monday to Friday (mornings)
7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Tuesday to Friday (evenings)
6 to 9 p.m.
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The track (no field use) is only open for individuals walking/jogging.
- The dome temperature is 55 degrees.
- Walking and jogging is one direction.
- Only water is permitted in the dome.
- There is no cost to use the walking track.
- Strollers are welcome.
- Pets are not allowed.
- 4.8 laps equals 1 mile.
Open dome dates are currently on pause.
- Open dome is only available on the dates posted.
- Open dome schedule is posted monthly.
- Sport turf activities are allowed.
- Coaches may not conduct organized practices.
- Baseball/softball grounders are allowed in single file lines only -- one fielder at a time. Groups may not set up a diamond configuration. No pitching and hitting.
- Batting cage use is not included in open dome.
- No baseball, softball or lacrosse games may be played.
To inquire about rentals, contact Jeanne Vestal, facilities supervisor, at 763-494-6484.