The walking track at the dome is open to individual walkers and joggers for free unless being used during open dome time.
On Friday, April 7 the walking track will be closing at 8pm.
On Saturday, April 15 the walking track will be open from 10am to 4:00pm
Monday to Friday (mornings)
Morning walking track will end April 21
7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (evenings)
Evenings walking track will end April 16
6 to 9 p.m.
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Walking track guidelines
- The track (no field use) is only open for individuals walking/jogging.
- The dome temperature is 55 degrees.
- Walking and jogging is one direction.
- Only water is permitted in the dome.
- There is no cost to use the walking track.
- Strollers are welcome.
- Pets are not allowed.
- 4.8 laps equals 1 mile.
Open dome offers individuals use of the indoor turf for recreational play. Admission is $5.
There will be no open dome in March.
Friday, April 1 from 6:30 to 10pm
Saturday, April 15 from 12:30 to 4:30pm
Open dome guidelines:
- Organized games, coaching, and practices are not allowed
- Baseball/softball grounders in single file lines only
- Pitching and hitting are not allowed
- Batting cage use is not included
- Baseball, softball, football and lacrosse games are not allowed
OMGAA dome tunnel reservations
For the remainder of Winter/Spring 2023 season we are at full capacity for reservations.