The walking track at the dome is open to individual walkers and joggers for free unless being used during open dome time.
On Friday, April 7, the walking track will be closing at 8 pm.
On Saturday, April 15, the walking track will be open from 10 am to 4:00 pm
Monday to Friday (mornings)
Morning walking track will end April 21
7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (evenings)
Evenings walking track will end April 16
6 to 9 p.m.
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Walking track guidelines
- The track (no field use) is only open for individuals walking/jogging.
- The dome temperature is 55 degrees.
- Walking and jogging is one direction.
- Only water is permitted in the dome.
- There is no cost to use the walking track.
- Strollers are welcome.
- Pets are not allowed.
- 4.8 laps equals 1 mile.
Open dome offers individuals use of the indoor turf for recreational play. Admission is $5.
There will be no open dome in March.
Saturday, April 1, from 6:30 to 10 pm
Saturday, April 15, from 12:30 to 4:30 pm
Open dome guidelines:
- Organized games, coaching, and practices are not allowed
- Baseball/softball grounders in single file lines only
- Pitching and hitting are not allowed
- Batting cage use is not included
- Baseball, softball, football and lacrosse games are not allowed
OMGAA dome tunnel reservations
Reservation capacity has been reached for the remainder of winter/spring 2023 season.