Weaver Lake Beach & Park
Subfacility of Parks & Trails
Weaver Lake Community Park is an 80 acre site, with a wide range of recreational facilities for a fun, day-long outing. Amenities include:
- Basketball Court
- Concession Stand - Not available in 2021
- Fishing Pier
- Four Tennis Courts
- Horseshoe Pits
- Large Space Net
- Large Tube Slide to Beach
- Large Viewing Deck
- Pedestrian/Bicycling Trails
- Picnic Area
- Picnic Pavilion Area and Grills
- Three Ballfields
- Two Playground Areas
- Two Sand Volleyball Courts
- Upper and Lower Parking Lots
Weaver Lake Beach dates and hours for the summer season follow:
- Swimming is only allowed when lifeguards are on duty
- Dates: Saturday, June 5 through Sunday, August 15, 2021
- Hours: Daily from noon to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, July 4, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weaver Lake Beach is a public beach facility with lifeguards and a park supervisor on duty.
Interested in hosting a large party or family reunion? Check out the Weaver Lake pavilion reservations.
- If planning a large group of 50 or more for swimming email us so additional lifeguards can be put on duty
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the park
- No charge for parking
- Restrooms are located at both the upper and lower areas