Lakes & Water Quality
Maple Grove has many beautiful lakes to enjoy. There are trails throughout the City that offer scenic views of the lakes for people who enjoy hiking and biking. There are also several beaches for those hot summer days.
If you are interested in ideas for improving Minnesota's lakes and streams, please see this informational brochure for ten pointers.
- Cedar Island, Pike & Eagle Lakes Nutrient TMDL five year review
- Maple Grove Lake Quality Report - 2018
- Eagle Lake Water Quality Report Card
- Cedar Island Lake Water Quality Report Card
- Maple Grove Local Surface Water Management Plan - 2018
- Maple Grove's Storm Water Pollution Prevention Program
- Public access information
If your home has inadvertently been mapped in the floodplain:
- Go to the Minnesota DNR website.
- Scroll down to the "Types of Map Amendments".
- Look at "LOMAs using LIDAR guidance".
- You will need a LIDAR map to prove that your home is not located in the floodplain. To obtain the FEMA floodplain-LIDAR map for your residence, please e-mail us and include your address in the email.