Surface Water Regulations
Daytime Hours - 40 mph
Nighttime Hours - 15 mph
Slow-No Wake 5 - mph
- All channels and demarked areas
- Anytime a watercraft is within 100 feet of:
- A person in the water, including swimming areas
- Anchored or moored watercraft, including persons fishing, if anchored
- Additional restrictions can be found in Maple Grove City Code
Direction of Travel:
All watercraft shall travel in a counterclockwise direction when speeds exceed the slow-no wake limit of 5 mph.
All city ordinances and Minnesota state statutes regarding boating safety and operations shall remain in effect.
Public Access Hours:
Public Access and Recreation
Full access operated by Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
Location: 6861 Magda Dr.
Hours: Open 24 hours a day
Special Notes: Parking for 13 vehicles with trailers only on Magda Dr and 69th Ave. Vehicles without trailers can use Woodcrest Neighborhood Park at 11067 63rd Ave N. Can access Pike Lake from Eagle Lake by passing under bridge.