What’s going on in Community Development? As we say hello to Winter, I’m hoping for a beautiful snowy landscape for all of us to enjoy. Despite the cold, there is still plenty of development going on. As I drive down Elm Creek Blvd., I am excited to see Portillo’s is soon to open.
- The Village Arbor Lakes – This is a proposal to amend the PUD Concept Plan to develop a mixed-use development consisting of office, hotel, bank, retail, restaurants and coffee. Located at Elm Creek Blvd and Hemlock Lane.
- Springhill Suites / Residence Inn – This is a proposal to construct a 4 story dual branded Residence Inn and Springhill Suites by Marriott with a total of 180 guest rooms. Located at Elm Creek Blvd and Hemlock Lane.
- Arbor Lakes Business Park – This is a proposal to construct 2 office/warehouse buildings of approximately 277,222 s.f. and 262,820 s.f. Located at 10500 Elm Creek Blvd and 7651 Revere Lane.
- Park 81 – This is a proposal to develop 3 industrial/warehouse buildings ranging in size from approximately 250,000 s.f. to 350,000 s.f. Located at 10655 Cty Rd 81.
- Maple Grove Self Storage – This is a proposal to develop a 4-story 114,400 s.f. temperature controlled self storage building. Located at 13000 63rd Ave N.
- Christophersen Addition: This is a proposal to develop property into 24 single-family attached lots. Located at 16416 70th Ave N.
- Fish Lake Estates: This is a proposal to develop property into four single-family residential lots. Located at Maple Lane and E. Fish Lk Rd.
A good resource to get information directly e-mailed to you about the different Residential and Commercial projects that are going forward to the Planning Commission and City Council is to E-Subscribe to our Agendas and Minutes. Our Agendas/Minutes are e-mailed out twice a month. Click here to sign up. There are other topics to sign-up for as well.
Dick Edwards, Community Development Director