IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Maple Community Center is following the Governor's Order 20-81 requiring face covering/masks be worn in indoor public spaces as of July 25, 2020.
Starting Oct 12th the gym sign-ups will be open to more people. Please sign up for the number of people in your group that will be in the building. You will not have an assigned court, just open gym. No more than 6 per hoop. Cross court games will be allowed. Facemasks are required when not playing.
October Gym Schedule (.PDF)
November Gym Schedule (.PDF)
GYMNASIUM RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Sign up for your block of time using Sign Up Genius below:
Pickleball (Community Center gymnasium)
Find the Pickleball Schedule with all locations for October 2020 here.
Find the Pickleball schedule with all locations for November 2020 here.
GYMNASIUM GUIDELINES UPDATED AUGUST 14, 2020
The gym has become a popular outlet for activity. Update procedures have been made to provide a safe opportunity to players/patrons. he gym has become a popular outlet for activity. Update procedures have been made to provide a safe opportunity to players/patrons.
- No more than 18 people per time slot with a maximum of 3 people per hoop.
- Must purchase a wristband or scan membership card at the front customer service desk.
- Everyone must check-in and pay or scan membership cards at the main customer service desk as you enter the Community Center. The POOL DESK IS NOT processing admissions at this time.
- Bring your own ball/equipment. You are responsibility to sanitize you own equipment.
- Cross court games will be allowed on one-half ONLY if all players on the half agree to playing. NO FULL COURT GAMES allowed.
- Maintain 6 ft distance from those not in your group
- Mast are required in the building any time patron is not actively playing on the courts unless meeting the exemptions per the Governors Order 20-81.
- Failure to follow these rules will lead to being asked to leave without a refund. NO PAY, NO PLAY.
- If you make reservations and fail to sow up, your ability to make a reservation may be revoked. Please be courteous to others who want to use the courts.
- Time blocks allows for cleaning between users and a safe transition between groups.
Blocks of time will be 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours based on the scheduled activities in the gym. One person can reserve for a group up to six (6) people/players or one family per time slot.
Want to reserve a time block now? It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- Go to Sign Up Genius
- Enter your name and email address
- Select the day and time block
Is there an all building membership? Yes! Check out the membership for year round access to the gymnasium. Memberships are available to purchase online. Click on the pool or membership to purchase an all building membership which gives you access to the gym, pool, indoor playground and open skating*. Sign up online and starting playing today.
- Go to webtrac.maplegrovemn.gov
- Sign up for an account
- Select an All Building Membership. Choose a single or family option.
- Start playing today!
Gym Rules and Regulations (.PDF)
How do I get there?
Directions to the Maple Grove Community Center.
Admission Resident Non-Resident
Single $5.00 $6.00
MERSC & Military*** $4.25 $4.25
10 coupons/book $45.00 $45.00
*** Must show MERSC or Military ID.
Looking for another place to play pickleball inside? Watch for updates this fall to play at the Maple Grove Community Gym located at the Maple Grove Jr High School
Are there group or private rentals?
Yes! Check out the rentals that are available. Renters are required to follow restrictions due to COVID19 which will be review with you upon speaking with the Rental Coordinator.