GYMNASIUM RESERVATIONS WILL BE REQUIRED to help manage capacity limits due to COVID-19. You will need to sign up for your block of time using Sign Up Genius. Payment will be collected or members will scan cards at the time of check-in. All admissions will be processed at the main customer service desk as you enter the Community Center.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. No mask, no play.
- No more than 3 people per hoop
- Each person needs their own sign up.
- Cross court will be allowed ** if all customers on the one-half court agree
- 9 ft social distancing encouraged when not playing a game.
- Wristbands must be worn on the WRIST
- Bring your own ball
- Failure to follow these rules will lead to being asked to leave without a refund.
- If you make reservations, and fail to show up, your ability to make a reservation may be revoked. Please be courteous to others who want to use the courts.
Pickleball (Community Center gymnasium)
- Participants must bring their own equipment. We will only provide the nets.
- Masks are required at all times.
Find the Pickleball schedules with all locations for here.
Is there an all building membership? Yes! Check out the membership for year round access to the gymnasium. Memberships are available to purchase online. Click the All Building Membership option as it gives you access to the gym, pool, indoor playground and open skating. Sign up online and start playing the same day.
- Go to webtrac.maplegrovemn.gov
- Sign up for an account
- Select an All Building Membership. Choose a single or family option.
- Start playing today!
Gym Rules and Regulations (.PDF)
How do I get there?
Directions to the Maple Grove Community Center.
Admission Resident Non-Resident
Single $5.50 $6.50
MERSC & Military*** $4.75 $4.75
10 coupons/book $50.00 $50.00
*** Must show MERSC or Military ID.
Looking for another place to play pickleball inside? Watch for updates this fall to play at the Maple Grove Community Gym located at the Maple Grove Jr High School
Are there group or private rentals?
Yes! Check out the rentals that are available. Renters are required to follow restrictions due to COVID19 which will be review with you upon speaking with the Rental Coordinator.