IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Maple Community Center is following the Governor's Order 20-81 requiring face coverings/masks be worn in indoor public spaces as of July 25, 2020.
Birthday Party Packages and Groups are not being offered at this time due to limitations for COVID-19. Please check back with us this fall. We will resume these offerings when it is possible.
Room Rentals at the Community Center
The capacity for rooms have been temporarily changed to meet MDH guidelines due to COVID-19. For general meeting use the following capacity limits are established
The banquet room seating is limited to 72 people for formal seating and 50 classroom style.
Room #110/112 (senior center) is limited to 24 people for a social gathering.
The smaller meeting rooms #124-133 are limited to 10-16 people.
Town Green also has a meeting room with tables and seating for up to 6 people for a meeting.
Check out the banquet room rental guidelines (.PDF) to help make your event a success!
GENERAL COVID19 ROOM RENTAL GUIDELINES:
- Tables must be 6’ apart
- Tables can not be moved. Ask staff for assistance to assure social distancing is maintained
- Chairs in theater style must be 6’ apart side to side and between rows
- Audio Visual equipment is sanitized before an after each use by staff.
- Arrival and departure times are to be adhered to allow staff time to adequately sanitize between room rentals
- A face covering/mask is required to be worn unless meeting the criteria for exceptions per the EO 20-81.
- Use separate entrance and exit to room when available. Release individual to leave after the meeting/rental to promote social distancing.
- Food and beverages are not provided nor recommended to be shared.
- Caterer food is allowed with restrictions. Boxed lunches and bottled/canned beverages are acceptable. Speak to the Rental Coordinator regarding the restriction and serving requirements for buffet style food service.
- Increased sanitizing of high touch point surfaces is completed before and after each rental.
- A bottle of sanitizer and rag is available for customers to use in the room for added cleaning upon request.