Public Notice - February 13, 2021
Governor Walz issued Executive Order 21-01 on January 6, 2021. Modifications were made to executive order as listed in Executive Order 21-07 which are effective starting Saturday, February 13, 2021 with no end date.
To view a summary of Executive Order 21-01 click here.
Room Rentals at the Community Center
The capacity for rooms have been temporarily changed to meet MDH guidelines due to COVID-19. For general meeting use the following capacity limits are established
- Banquet room seating is limited to 72 people for formal seating and 40 classroom style.
- Half of the banquet room is limited to 24 to 36 people depending on style of the room set up
- Room #110/112 (senior center) is limited to 18 people classroom style, 12 conference style. Note: 24 people for a social gathering (currently limited to 10 people with food).
- Meeting rooms #124-133 are limited to 6 to 16 people
- Town Green meeting room is limited to 6 people
General COVID-19 Room Rental Guidelines
- Tables must be 6’ apart
- Tables can not be moved. Ask staff for assistance to assure social distancing is maintained.
- Chairs in theater style must be 6’ apart side to side and between rows.
- Audio Visual equipment is sanitized before and after each use by staff.
- Arrival and departure times are to be adhered to allow staff time to adequately sanitize between room rentals.
- A face covering/mask is required to be worn unless meeting the criteria for exceptions per the EO 20-81.
- Use separate entrance and exit to room when available. Release individuals to leave after the meeting/rental to promote social distancing.
- Food and beverages are not provided nor recommended to be shared.
- Catered food is allowed with restrictions. Boxed lunches and bottled/canned beverages are acceptable. Speak to the Rental Coordinator regarding the restriction and serving requirements for buffet style food service.
- Increased sanitizing of high touch point surfaces is completed before and after each rental.
- A bottle of sanitizer and rag is available for customers to use in the room for added cleaning upon request.
Current (Indoor) Room Rental Guidelines as of January 11, 2021
All renters, participants, staff and volunteers must follow the rental guidelines listed below. By
renting the park facility renter agrees to following the stated guidelines.
Room rentals for meetings are limited to the indoor event capacity set by current state guidelines. As of January 11th the current guidelines for an indoor events/meetings allows for up to 25% capacity with a maximum of the room capacity and total of 150 in the meeting spaces.
• Indoor facility rentals are limited to the indoor event capacity set by current state
guidelines. As of January 11, 2021 the current guidelines for an indoor event allows for up to 25% of the room capacity with no service of food or drinks.
Note: If food or beverage are provided, the capacity is limited to 2 households with max of 10 people for all indoor locations.
Wedding/Funerals ceremonies, services and receptions can have up to 50% capacity of the room (indoor events) with NO food or beverages. The banquet room is limited to 70 people. If food or beverages are served only 2 household with a maximum of 10 people can attend.
• Attendees and renters must maintain a 6’ distance between individuals from other households.
• Attendees should stay home if they have any Covid-19 related symptoms.
• Cloth masks are REQUIRED indoors at all times and are recommended.
• Attendees are encouraged to wash hands immediately before and after visiting a public space.
- Restrooms provide hand washing and hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the Community Center.
- Avoid contact with shared equipment or supplies.
Town Green Meeting Room
• Seats 6 people.
Contract Tracing Responsibilities
The renter is responsible to compile contact information of attendees at their meeting/event for contact tracing. The minimum contact information is name and/or email, phone and/or address.