Birthday Party Package Request Form or call 763-494-6549.
Available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays Only
Basic Party Package
The birthday child can choose two activities in the following areas: play time in the Grove Cove Aquatic Center pools, the Maple MAZE indoor playground, or ice skating. Parties include a private, decorated party room for 90 minutes, a t-shirt for the birthday boy/girl, paper products (cups, plates, sporks and napkins) and beverages (pop or juice boxes). Place settings for five adults are included. The cost is $110.00 for up to 10 youth and $5.00 per additional child.
You can bring in your own food and beverages (NO RED beverages are allowed) or schedule through us (see Can I Add A Meal? below).
You must have a room reservation or a birthday party package scheduled if you plan on opening presents, having cake/cupcakes, balloons, and/or decorations. No parties are allowed in the common lounge areas – you must rent a room. You are welcome to stay and play; however, you will be asked by staff to store your belongings in your vehicle.
- A minimum of one adult must accompany youth.
- Additional guests can be added for a total group size of 30.
- The birthday party package base fee is due at the time of booking. The amount due for the Basic Party is $110.00 and for the Princess and Superhero Party is $140.00. The remaining balance is due the day of the party. This includes additional fees for additonal children, food, beverages, additional admissions for adults, etc.
- NO CHECKS will be accepted. Cash, VISA, Mastercard or Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Cancellations must be received by email a minimum. Cancellations must be made thirty (30) days prior to the date of the party to receive a full refund.
- An additional fee may be invoiced for damage to the room, excess cleaning and like scenarios.
Additional Birthday Party Options
Can I Add a Meal?
- $3.50 per person for a meal option which includes one (1) hot dog and chips
- $12.00 per one-topping pizza (cheese, pepperoni or sausage), $2.00 per additional topping
- Must place pizza order or meal options during the reservation process.
What Else Can We Do?
- $5.00 for extra paper supplies for up to 15 adults
- $5.00 per pitcher of soda
- $5.00 per adult to swim
- $3.00 per adult for ice skating & $3.00 skate rental
- $18.00 to add a 5" cake with 10 cupcakes
- $20.00 to add a 10" round cake
- $23.00 to add a half sheet cake
- Additional room time - $30/hour + sales tax for residents, $35/hour + sales tax for non-residents. Sales tax is 7.275%
How do I make a Reservation?
Fill out the on-line submittal or call the Birthday Party Coordinator at 763-494-6549. State your name, address, evening phone number, a preferred date and the estimated number who will attend the party. Your call will be returned within a 48-hour period. Calls are returned at varying times and days.
Do you offer parties for teenagers?
Yes! Celebrate your birthday with your friends in our Teen Center (Grades 7 - 12). We will supply the cake and some decorations; you bring your friends! You will have access to the Teen Center and all it has to offer, including unlimited access to the pool tables and Xbox 360. You can watch your favorite movies, listen to your favorite music on our jukebox and so much more. Your birthday is special, so celebrate it with us at the Maple Grove Teen Center. The fee is $90.00 and the Teen Center will be open to the public or $100.00 on Sunday evenings starting at 6:00 p.m. and you will have two hours exclusive use of the Teen Center for a private party. Call 763-494-6527 (Teen Center party only) to make a reservation.
How do I get there?
Directions to the Maple Grove Community Center.