The Skate Plaza is located at the Maple Grove Community Center at 12951 Weaver Lake Rd.
The Skate Plaza is now open for skate boarders, in-line skaters, BMX bikers and scooters.
The park is made of concrete and includes features such as a mini taco, stairs, banks, grind rails, hubba ledges and manual pad. The park includes a seating area for skateboarders to hang out and spectators to sit and watch.
Rules and Regulations
The Maple Grove Skate Plaza is open from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., daily.
Admission is Free!
Please keep the following in mind when using the facility:
- The facility is unsupervised. Users assume all risks inherent in the use of this facility.
- Skate with safety in mind and remember weather conditions may create unsafe surfaces for users.
- It is strongly recommended that all users wear a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads and wrist pads.
- Failure to wear protective equipment will expose users to serious injury upon falling or collision with others.
The following is prohibited when using the Skate Plaza:
- No glass containers, food or beverages on the skating surface.
- No additional items such as benches, tables, wood materials or other objects.
- No drugs, alcohol and tobacco products.
- No loud music.
- No reckless behavior.
- No pets on skating surface.
- No littering.
- No profanity.
- No stickers.
- No graffiti.
In case of serious injury or other emergencies, call 911.
Help keep the Skate Plaza safe, report any equipment repairs and needs to the supervisor in the Community Center at 763-494-6500.
To view photos in the gallery, simply click on a photo and watch the slide show.