Lap Swim Schedules
Groups use the Grove Cove throughout the year. Call ahead at 763-494-6500 for group sizes and times.
Updated pool hours for the month of December are listed below!
Pool Supervision Policy
All children under 42’’ tall must have an adult in the water within arm’s reach to use the Grove Cove Aquatic Center Pools. One adult may be responsible for supervising up to 3 children under 42”.
LIFEGUARDS + PARENTS = SAFE KIDS!
Pool Wristband Policy
During the outdoor pool season, all persons entering the indoor and outdoor pool areas are required to pay admission or show a valid membership and wear a wristband. This policy includes swimmers and spectators.
Youth*, Adult, Senior
MERSC/Military** - Single
MERSC/Military** - Family
*Under one is free
** Must show MERSC or Military ID.
Friday Family Fundays!
Every Friday from September 28 - December 28 will be a Friday Family Funday!. We will offer admission discounts, great concession specials.
Daily admission is $6/individual or $22/family for ALL visitors. Prices are good every Friday.
- US Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed if there is an adult in the water within arms reach. Life jackets may not be warn on the rope swing, climbing wall, water slides (except the tot slide) or during lap swim or flotation fun. Life jackets may not be inflatable. No other flotation devices are allowed, including water wings, noodles, kick boards, tubes and air mattresses, unless approved by the Supervisor on Duty in the case of a therapeutic, instructional or exercise program or a special need.
- Parents are required to be in the water with all children under 42" tall.
- Swim diapers are required for all non-trained swimmers and are available to purchase at the lower level customer service desk.
- Small toys, diving rings and beach balls are allowed if used in a safe manner and do not endanger other swimmers. Footballs, baseballs, hockey pucks and other hard objects are not allowed.
- No diving in any of the pools.
- No diving masks with glass lenses are allowed in the pool.
- No glass, street shoes, food or beverages in the pool area.
- No refunds are issued for pool closures due to defecation, vomit, weather or other unforeseen situations.
Grove Cove FAQ's
What are the pool features?
The indoor leisure pool features a zero-depth beach area, water spray activities, a 130-foot waterslide and a tot slide. The indoor lap pool features 25-yard lap lanes and a rope swing that drops into 12.5 feet of water that is open during scheduled times. The outdoor pool features a lazy river, tumble buckets, log walk, tot slide and water sprays.
Are there pool memberships?
Yes! There is a membership for year-round access.
Are there group rates?
Yes! They are available for 25 or more swimmers at $5.75 per person. A two week advance reservation is required and must be paid in full in one transaction. Groups are scheduled after 12:00 p.m. in the summer; Thursdays and Fridays during the school year from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; or after hours any night of the week. A minimum of 50 swimmers is required to make the water slide and rope swing available. Call 763-494-6527 to schedule your group now.
Are there discounted daycare provider rates?
Yes! Receive a discounted rate of $4.25 per youth when presenting a current copy of the day care license and driver's license. Offer not valid on school release days or during the summer.
Do you offer swimming lessons or water aerobics?
Yes! Check out the Parks and Recreation Brochure for more information.
What's at the concession stand?
We offer a great selection of foods including hot dogs, ice cream, French fries, yogurt, cookies, sodas and much more.
How do I get there?
Directions to the Maple Grove Community Center.
To view photos in the gallery, simply click on a photo and watch the slide show.