The City of Maple Grove COVID-19 page provides various guidelines/resources for Community Center, recreation program and park participants.
Notice: Effective May 14, patrons who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to wear a mask when using the Community Center. Patrons who are not fully vaccinated are strongly recommended to wear a mask per CDC and MDH guidelines.
Summer Hours: 6/12/21 – 8/8/21
Monday – Thursday: 6:00 am – 8:00 am & 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Monday – Friday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Monday – Thursday: 6:00 am – 1:00 pm & 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Friday: 6:00 am – 1:00 pm & 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Climbing Wall / Rope Swing
Monday - Friday: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Daily: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
|Youth*, Adult, Senior||$8.50||$7.50||Pool rules|
|Family||$32.00||$28.00||Community Center admission fees|
|MERSC/Military** - Single||$6.50||$6.50|
|MERSC/Military** - Family||$26.00||$26.00|
|* Under one is free
** Must show MERSC or Military ID.
Pool supervision policy
All children under 42’’ tall must have an adult in the water within arm’s reach to use the Grove Cove Aquatic Center Pools. One adult may be responsible for supervising up to 3 children under 42”.
LIFEGUARDS + PARENTS = SAFE KIDS!
Pool Wristband Policy
During the outdoor pool season, all persons entering the indoor and outdoor pool areas are required to pay admission or show a valid membership and wear a wristband. This policy includes swimmers and spectators.
Every Wednesday from June 16 - September 1, 2021 will be a Wild Wednesday! We will offer admission discounts, great concessions specials, fun games that the kids love and even fabulous prize drawings! Come join the fun.
$6.50 daily admission or $26.00 family admission.
- US Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed if there is an adult in the water within arms reach. Life jackets may not be worn on the rope swing, climbing wall, water slides (except the tot slide) or during lap swim or flotation fun. Life jackets may not be inflatable. No other flotation devices are allowed, including water wings, noodles, kick boards, tubes and air mattresses, unless approved by the Supervisor on Duty in the case of a therapeutic, instructional or exercise program or a special need.
- Parents are required to be in the water with all children under 42" tall.
- Swim diapers are required for all non-trained swimmers and are available to purchase at the lower level customer service desk.
- Small toys, diving rings and beach balls are allowed if used in a safe manner and do not endanger other swimmers. Footballs, baseballs, hockey pucks and other hard objects are not allowed.
- No diving in any of the pools.
- No diving masks with glass lenses are allowed in the pool.
- No glass, street shoes, food or beverages in the pool area.
- No refunds are issued for pool closures due to defecation, vomit, weather or other unforeseen situations.
Membership are available to purchase online.
- Online Registration
- Sign up for an account
- Select from the Pool or All Building memberships. Choose a single or family option.
- Start swimming today!
Grove Cove FAQ's
What are the pool features?
The indoor leisure pool features a zero-depth beach area, water spray activities, a 130-foot waterslide and a tot slide. The indoor lap pool features 25-yard lap lanes and a rope swing that drops into 12.5 feet of water that is open during scheduled times. The outdoor pool features a lazy river, tumble buckets, log walk, tot slide and water sprays.
Are there pool memberships?
Yes! There is a membership for year-round access.
Are there group rates?
Yes! They are available for 15 or more swimmers at $6.25 per person. A three week advance reservation is required and must be paid in full in one transaction. Groups are scheduled after 11:00 a.m. in the summer; Thursdays and Fridays during the school year from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; or after hours any night of the week. A minimum of 50 swimmers is required to make the water slide and rope swing available. Call 763-494-6527 to schedule your group now.
Are there discounted daycare provider rates?
Yes! Receive a discounted rate of $6.25 per youth when presenting a current copy of the day care license and driver's license. This offer is not valid on school release days or during the summer.
Do you offer swimming lessons or water aerobics?
Yes! Check out the Parks and Recreation Brochure for more information.
What's at the pool concession stand?
We offer a great selection of foods including hot dogs, ice cream, French fries, yogurt, cookies, sodas, cheese sticks, other healthy options and much more.
How do I get there?
Directions to the Maple Grove Community Center.