The Grove Cove Aquatic Center is open to the public. All patrons MUST make a reservation for a time slot using Sign Up Genius (see link below).
Information to sign up for a membership on-line is listed below.
The Maple Community Center is following the Governor's Order 20-81 requiring face coverings/masks be worn in indoor public spaces as of July 25, 2020.
Sign up for your time slot for August 3-August 9 at Sign Up Genius!
Sign up for your time slot for August 10-August 16 at Sign Up Genius!
PLEASE NOTE the following restrictions and guidelines:
- The Grove Cove Aquatic Center is open to the general public, Community Center and Life Time members BY RESERVATION ONLY. Access reservations at on the pool schedule link above to reserve a TIME BLOCK.
- The pools will have limited capacity as indicated by the number of slots available to reserve.
- Access to lockers and storage cubbies will be limited. Please consider coming ready to swim.
- The pools and deck will be CLEARED of all patrons between reservation periods for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Lap lanes are available for lap swimmers ONLY. Other exercise can be done in the Leisure pool.
- Maximum of 1 swimmer per lap lane. Swim in the middle of the lane to maintain distance.
- Please bring your own equipment when possible.
- The Grove Cove Aquatic Center has a complete COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in place. This plan is available for your review, and can be requested from a staff member.
- Please follow all directional signage. We have indicated traffic flow and distancing requirements to help keep patrons safe.
- Patrons are responsible for maintaining social distancing. All family groups need to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other patrons. Parents are responsible for enforcing distancing with their children.
- Patrons who are not willing or able to maintain social distancing may be asked to leave the facility.
- If you or a member of your party are not feeling well, please do not visit the facility.
- Patrons over the age of 2 are encouraged to wear face coverings while NOT in the water. Face coverings should not be worn underwater.
INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP?
- Memberships are available to purchase on-line.
- Go to webtrac.maplegrovemn.gov
- Sign up for an account
- Select from the Pool or All Building Memberships. Choose a single or family option.
- Start swimming today!
Pool Supervision Policy
All children under 42’’ tall must have an adult in the water within arm’s reach to use the Grove Cove Aquatic Center Pools. One adult may be responsible for supervising up to 3 children under 42”.
LIFEGUARDS + PARENTS = SAFE KIDS!
Pool Wristband Policy
During the outdoor pool season, all persons entering the indoor and outdoor pool areas are required to pay admission or show a valid membership and wear a wristband. This policy includes swimmers and spectators.
Friday Family Fundays!
Every Friday from January 3 - June 5, 2020 will be a Friday Family Funday! We will offer admission discounts, great concession specials. There may be drawings or give-aways for pool patrons throughout the day.
Daily admission is $6/individual or $24/family for ALL visitors. Prices are good every Friday.
- US Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed if there is an adult in the water within arms reach. Life jackets may not be worn on the rope swing, climbing wall, water slides (except the tot slide) or during lap swim or flotation fun. Life jackets may not be inflatable. No other flotation devices are allowed, including water wings, noodles, kick boards, tubes and air mattresses, unless approved by the Supervisor on Duty in the case of a therapeutic, instructional or exercise program or a special need.
- Parents are required to be in the water with all children under 42" tall.
- Swim diapers are required for all non-trained swimmers and are available to purchase at the lower level customer service desk.
- Small toys, diving rings and beach balls are allowed if used in a safe manner and do not endanger other swimmers. Footballs, baseballs, hockey pucks and other hard objects are not allowed.
- No diving in any of the pools.
- No diving masks with glass lenses are allowed in the pool.
- No glass, street shoes, food or beverages in the pool area.
- No refunds are issued for pool closures due to defecation, vomit, weather or other unforeseen situations.
Grove Cove FAQ's
What are the pool features?
The indoor leisure pool features a zero-depth beach area, water spray activities, a 130-foot waterslide and a tot slide. The indoor lap pool features 25-yard lap lanes and a rope swing that drops into 12.5 feet of water that is open during scheduled times. The outdoor pool features a lazy river, tumble buckets, log walk, tot slide and water sprays.
Are there pool memberships?
Yes! There is a membership for year-round access.
Are there group rates?
Yes! They are available for 25 or more swimmers at $6.00 per person. A two week advance reservation is required and must be paid in full in one transaction. Groups are scheduled after 12:00 p.m. in the summer; Thursdays and Fridays during the school year from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; or after hours any night of the week. A minimum of 50 swimmers is required to make the water slide and rope swing available. Call 763-494-6527 to schedule your group now.
Are there discounted daycare provider rates?
Yes! Receive a discounted rate of $6.00 per youth when presenting a current copy of the day care license and driver's license. Offer not valid on school release days or during the summer.
Do you offer swimming lessons or water aerobics?
Yes! Check out the Parks and Recreation Brochure for more information.
What's at the concession stand?
We offer a great selection of foods including hot dogs, ice cream, French fries, yogurt, cookies, sodas and much more.
How do I get there?
Directions to the Maple Grove Community Center.
To view photos in the gallery, simply click on a photo and watch the slide show.