The Engineering Department has various responsibilities, including:
- Planning, design and supervision of construction of all city streets, sewers, and water lines.
- Other infrastructure issues, such as local transportation issues.
- Review of proposed plats for proper drainage and extension of utilities.
- Recording of final plats.
- Determining development assessments and sureties.
- Management of some recycling and yard waste programs.
If you have questions or concerns, please go to our YourGOV page to electronically submit your requests. For further questions, please contact us at 763-494-6350. For questions on special assessments, please send an email.