To continue to provide city services and reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Maple Grove Government Center and Public Safety Facility have limited access through the main doors where you can use a phone to contact a staff member for assistance.
Staff are available via phone and email, and many city services are available online. Please consider using this website as well as phone and email (see Contact Us) before visiting the Government Center.
Contacts in Engineering:
John Hagen, Transportation Operations Engineer
Ken Ashfeld, Director of Public Works/City Engineer
The Engineering Department is responsible for:
- Planning, design and supervision of construction of all city streets, sewers, and water lines.
- Other infrastructure issues, such as local transportation issues.
- Review of proposed plats for proper drainage and extension of utilities.
- Recording of final plats.
- Determining development assessments and sureties.
- Management of some recycling and yard waste programs.
If you have questions or concerns, please go to our YourGOV page to electronically submit your requests. For further questions, please contact us at 763-494-6350. For questions on special assessments, please send an email.