- 2020 street rehabilitation program overview - resident information pamphlet.
- 2018-2022 street rehabilitation plan - City Council approved this program on September 5, 2017.
- Bid Information - information on upcoming projects or those out for bid.
Please click on the link for your project area (shown below). Pertinent updates will be posted frequently at the top of each project page. You may sign up for email notifications at the bottom of your project page.
Maple Grove's street rehabilitation areas
- 21-01 - Appaloosa Woods, Huntingwood Farms East & West
- 21-02 - Buena Vista Terrace, Eagle Lake Trails, Energy Hills, Wintergreen, & Woodland Ponds
- 20-02 - Chapel Woods, Weaver Estates, Wicklow Meadows, and Weaver Lake Boat Launch
- 20-03 - Weaver Lake Highlands, Hiller, Hiller Autumn Woods, Hiller White Oaks on the Park
- 20-04 - Timber Crest Forest, Scott Middlemist, and Townhomes of Rosemary Woods
The 2019 street reconstruction projects are finished. They included 19-01 Gladstone, 19-02 Rice Lake Farms & Winslow Chase, 19-03 Arbor Lakes Parkway & 73rd Avenue, and 19-05 Sycamore/Quinwood mill and overlay. There will be minor work in some areas in the spring to address issues that arose over the winter or weather-related delays from the fall. Thank you for your cooperation and patience during construction.
Project Location Map
City Council approved the five-year plan. Surveying for design began in the fall of 2017. Residents in the current year's areas will receive correspondence indicating what may be expected.
City Council set aside funds long ago to assist neighborhoods with street reconstruction. Local street repairs are shared equally (50% city cost, 50% assessed), while utility repairs and maintenance on collector and arterial streets are 100% city-funded.
For more information, please contact the Engineering Department at 763-494-6350.