Stay safe order in effect by executive order of Minnesota Governor Walz.
In an effort to continue to provide city services and reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Maple Grove Government Center and Public Safety Facility are open to limited access only. One point of access is through the main front doors where a phone can be used to contact a staff member to assist you.
Many of our services are available on this site. Please consider using these resources before visiting the government center.
The City of Maple Grove realizes that information, whether confirmed or not, will appear on social media regarding COVID-19 cases in various locations. Patient privacy laws limit the information available to public safety and restricts our ability to share that information with the public.
As recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, practicing simple things can slow the spread of coronavirus and protect individuals. This includes normal cold and flu precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use your elbow. Immediately throw away used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid touching your face, especially eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Social distancing is also an important way to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Avoid any gatherings and maintain at least six foot distance, especially anytime you are out in public.