View Stay Safe Minnesota website that includes guidance for social settings, restaurants/bars, gyms/fitness, recreation activities, and much more.
View information about the state’s response to COVID-19 including resources and vaccine.
Stay safe order in effect by executive order of Minnesota Governor Walz.
The Maple Grove Government Center and Public Safety Facility are open, but the public is encouraged to use many of the online services on this site and to contact city staff via email or phone. Please consider using these resources before visiting the government center.
The City of Maple Grove realizes that information, whether confirmed or not, will appear on social media regarding COVID-19 cases in various locations. Patient privacy laws limit the information available to public safety and restricts our ability to share that information with the public.
As recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, practicing simple things can slow the spread of coronavirus and protect individuals. This includes normal cold and flu precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use your elbow. Immediately throw away used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid touching your face, especially eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Social distancing is also an important way to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Avoid any gatherings and maintain at least six foot distance, especially anytime you are out in public.