Commercial Fire ePermits
- Please select the appropriate form or checklist below based on the permit type and do the following:Download the fillable PDF form or checklist to your computer.
- Complete the form or checklist and save to your computer.
- Next, go to ePermits to apply for your permit.
- Log into ProjectDox and upload the form or checklist you saved to your computer.
- Upload additional documentation, cut sheets, and plans.
- Verify that all documentation has been uploaded then submit to City for review.
- Incomplete submissions or submissions that don't meet the standards as set forth in the User Guide will be asked to "Revise & Resubmit."
- Plans MUST be submitted in the proper orientation otherwise you will be asked to "Revise & Resubmit."
Fire Alarm Forms (Must Upload to Projectdox)
Fire Sprinkler Forms (Must Upload to Projectdox)
Special Suppression System Forms (Must Upload to Project Dox)
Fire Alarm Policies
- FPB-02 - Monitoring System Installation (Coming Soon)
- FPB-08 - Fire Alarm (Coming Soon)
- FPB-08b - Fire Alarm Emergency Repair (Coming Soon)
Fire Sprinkler Policies
- FPB-03 - Sprinkler System Installation Procedures (Coming Soon)
- FPB-03a - High Piled Storage and Racking Plans (Coming Soon)
- FPB-20 - Residential Sprinkler Policy (Coming Soon)
Temporary Propane Policy
Commercial Fire Permits