Commercial ePermits and ePlan review are here
The City of Maple Grove has implemented a new process for commercial plan review utilizing ePermits and ProjectDox. This change will impact commercial permits for Building, Electrical, Fire, Mechanical and Plumbing. The Fire Department went live on Monday, October 9, 2017 with Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler and Temporary LP Tank permits. We will continue to add other permit types until all of our permits have been transitioned to ePermits.
See our User Guide for instructions.ProjectDox
1. Register for ProjectDox account (one time only)2. Navigate ProjectDox3. Upload plans and documents4. Receive and review comments5. Resubmit plans and documents (if needed)6. Pay permit fees in ePermits7. Download approved plans from ProjectDox
Commercial Fire ePermits
Please select the appropriate form or checklist below based on the permit type and do the following:
- Download the fillable PDF form or checklist to your computer.
- Complete the form or checklist and save to your computer.
- Next, go to ePermits to apply for your permit.
- Log into ProjectDox and upload the form or checklist you saved to your computer.
- Upload additional documentation, cut sheets, and plans.
- Verify that all documentation has been uploaded then submit to City for review.
- Incomplete submissions or submissions that don't meet the standards as set forth in the User Guide will be asked to "Revise & Resubmit."
- Plans MUST be submitted in the proper orientation otherwise you will be asked to "Revise & Resubmit."
Fire Alarm Forms (Must Upload to Projectdox)
Fire Sprinkler Forms (Must Upload to Projectdox)
Temporary Propane Form (Must Upload to Projectdox)
Fire Alarm Policies
- FPB-02 - Monitoring System Installation (Coming Soon)
- FPB-08 - Fire Alarm (Coming Soon)
- FPB-08b - Fire Alarm Emergency Repair (Coming Soon)
Fire Sprinkler Policies
- FPB-03 - Sprinkler System Installation Procedures (Coming Soon)
- FPB-03a - High Piled Storage and Racking Plans (Coming Soon)
- FPB-20 - Residential Sprinkler Policy (Coming Soon)
Temporary Propane Policy
- FPB-17 - Temporary Propane Gas (Coming Soon)
Commercial Fire Permits