Public Works

The Public Works Department is responsible for the maintenance of city streets, storm sewers, municipal water and sanitary sewer systems, and maintenance of city vehicles.

Report an issue
Submit a SeeClickFix service request to report a concern regarding potholes, street light outages, sidewalks, drainage, or long grass. For all other concerns, please call Public Works at 763-494-6370.

Office hours
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday - Friday

After hours
For water, sewer, or street emergencies, call 763-494-6370.

Utility billing
For questions regarding a water bill or to add/remove service, visit Utility Billing or call 763-494-6330 Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.