Community Center Community Needs Assessment: UPDATE
During late summer of 2019 the City of Maple Grove conducted a community needs assessment of the current Community Center facility and the surrounding campus. Working with consulting firm, HGA, the community was engaged through multiple outreach strategies including stake holder meetings, community open house, community comment cards, and through a national statistically valid survey conducted by Pros Consulting. Click here for a summary of the community input.
The Parks and Recreation Board, through its employees, is committed to provide prompt, responsive and courteous customer service to the public in its quest to provide quality leisure opportunities through park and recreation facilities and services which meet the interest and needs of all City residents.
Office Hours & Directions
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
What does the Maple Grove Parks & Recreation Department do?
- Guides operational procedures and level of services.
- Over 40 full time employees and hundreds of seasonal employees work to provide facilities, maintain parks and trails, and run recreation programs and community-wide events.
- Operates the Community Center, Central Park, Town Green, and other parks and trails
- Builds new parks and trails.
- Manages natural open space in the community with the Public Works Department.
Current winter 2020 FAQ's
Where is the most up to date Park Planning information?