The weather is warming! Snow and Ice are melting. Saturday, March 6, 2021 will be the last day The Loop is open. See you next winter!
Grab your skates and head to the Central Park skating loop!
Did you know?
- The ice loop is a 810 foot long and 20 foot wide trail that is designed for pleasure skating.
- The loop has refrigerated ice and if you stay long enough you might just get a chance to see the Zamboni drive by.
The Central Park Skate Loop is open 10:00am - 9:00 pm. (weather permitting)
Here’s the scoop -
- A resurface will be done at 3:30pm & 6:15pm Monday – Friday and 11:45am, 2:00pm, 4:45pm and 6:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Additional resurfacing may be needed
- No hockey sticks or pucks are allowed
- Food and Drink are not allowed on the ice'
- You must wear skates on the ice
Skate rentals will be available Monday - Friday 4p - 9p and Saturday & Sunday 10a-9p.
Sizes youth 8J to adult 12 and hockey skates youth 12J to adult 15. (first come first serve).
$6.00 per pair
For current weather related information call 763-494-6474 or follow us on Facebook!