Grab your skates and head to the Central Park skating loop!
Did you know?
- The ice loop is a 810 foot long and 20 foot wide trail that is designed for pleasure skating.
- The loop has refrigerated ice and if you stay long enough you might just get a chance to see the Zamboni drive by.
The Central Park Skate Loop is open by reservations from 4pm - 9pm Monday - Friday and 10:00am - 9:00 pm on the weekend.
Reservation link: Click here for January 25 - 31
Monday, January 18 (Martin Luther King Day) reservations will be needed all day due to the holiday.
Here’s the scoop -
- The Central Park Skate Loop hours are 10am - 9pm daily (weather permitting).
- Warming house is currently closed
- Reservations will not be required from 10:00am - 3:30pm Monday-Friday
- A resurface will be done at 3:30 pm Monday – Friday and "as needed" between the hours of 10:00 am and 3:30 pm
- Reservations will be required 4:00pm - 9:00pm Monday - Friday
- Reservations will be required 10:00am - 9:00pm on weekends and holidays
- Skate rentals will be available during reservation times only. Rentals will not be available during the non-reservation hours
- The reservation link for the following week will continue to be posted each Thursday at 12:00pm
- During reservation hours ALL skaters and spectators must have a reservation
- During reservation hours you must check in within the first 30 minutes of your reservation timeslot. If you arrive after this time your spot is not guaranteed
- Skaters and spectators from different households must have their own reservation, with a limit of 6 people per reservation
- Check in will begin 10 minutes before each time slot
- 30 minutes after each reservation we will allow walk ins if capacity allows. We cannot guarantee availability
- Waitlists are not maintained. However, those with reservations may cancel and a spot may become open. We encourage you to check back routinely
- Reservations are open on a first come first serve basis
- No hockey sticks or pucks are allowed
- Food and Drink are not allowed on the ice'
- You must wear skates on the ice
- Drinking fountains and concessions are not available at this time
- Face masks are required indoors and in the restrooms
Skate Rentals - Available during reservation times only
Sizes youth 8J to adult 12 and hockey skates youth 12J to adult 15. (first come first serve).
$6.00 per pair
PLEASE NOTE: Face masks are required for all patrons entering the Pavilion to check in for skating or to use the restrooms.
Please plan to use your reservation, or cancel it ahead of time to make that spot available to another skater. If you create your own Sign Up Genius account, you can easily manage your reservations. Thanks for being considerate of other users. If you do not show up within the first 30 minutes of your reserved time your reservation will be released for walk ins.
For current weather related information call 763-494-6474 or follow us on Facebook!