Weaver Lake Community Park is an 80 acre site, with a wide range of recreational facilities for a fun, day-long outing.
- Large viewing deck
- Large tube slide to beach
- Picnic pavilion area and grills
- Picnic area
- Upper and lower parking lots
- Four tennis courts
- Three ballfields
- Basketball court
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Two playground areas
- Horseshoe Pits
- Large space net
- Pedestrian/bicycling trails
- Fishing pier
- Concession stand
Weaver Lake Beach dates and hours for the summer season follow:
SWIMMING IS ONLY ALLOWED WHEN LIFEGUARDS ARE ON DUTY
Dates: Saturday, June 5 - Sunday, August 15, 2021
Hours: Daily from 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 4, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Weaver Lake Beach is a public beach facility with lifeguards and a park supervisor on duty.
Interested in hosting a large party or family reunion? Check out the Weaver Lake Pavilion Reservations.
- If planning a large group of 50 or more for swimming email us so additional lifeguards can be put on duty
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the park
- No charge for parking
- Restrooms are located at both the upper and lower areas
Weaver Lake boat launching access is located across the lake where boats can be moored (southwest side of the fishing pier).