We offer wonderful locations to host your next family or office event. Three picnic pavilions and the Eagle Lake Community Building are available for private events. Early reservations are encouraged as summer weekend reservations fill quickly. Payment is due at time of reservation.
Summer Park Pavilion and Eagle Lake Rental Information
Please note that picnic pavilions and Eagle Lake building are available for online reservation only. Go to WebTrac to reserve your park today! On WebTrac click on the appropriate link under facilities. Please check out our Park Rental Guidelines before making your reservation. (Due to COVID-19 capacity numbers are limited as stated in the Park Rental Guidelines.)
- Arboretum Picnic Pavilion
- Lions Picnic Pavilion
- Weaver Lake Picnic Pavilion
- Eagle Lake Community Building at Thoresen Park
Park Facility Rental Guidelines 7.28.2020
All renters, participants, staff and volunteers must follow the rental guidelines listed below. By
renting the park facility renter agrees to following the stated guidelines.
• Outdoor rentals are limited to the outdoor event capacity set by current state guidelines. As
of June 24th the current guidelines for an outdoor event allows for up to 250 people maintaining
6' social distance between families.
• Indoor park facility rentals are limited to the indoor event capacity set by current state
guidelines. As of June 24th the current guidelines for an indoor event allows for up to 25%
capacity. (Eagle Lake building 10 people, Village Hall 10 people, *Town Green Meeting Room 10
people, Phenow Pavilion at Central Park 30 people)
• Wedding/Funerals ceremonies and receptions can have up to 50% capacity indoors (Phenow
Pavilion at Central Park up to 60 people) and up to 250 outdoors people maintaining 6' social
distance between families.
• Attendees and renters must maintain a 6’ distance between individuals from other households.
• Attendees should stay home if they have any Covid-19 related symptoms.
• Cloth masks are recommended and encouraged to be worn whenever social distancing may be harder to maintain a 6-foot distance (passing).
• Attendees are encouraged to wash hands immediately before and after visiting a public space.
Hand washing facilities or hand sanitizer may be available, in some cases attendees may need to
bring their own supply.
• Avoid contact with shared amenities such as picnic tables and benches. Wash your hands or use
hand sanitizer if you do come in contact with shared amenities; including restrooms.
• Restrooms will be cleaned prior to rental and at the conclusion of the rental.
*Town Green Meeting Room
• is included in the rental of the Point or Bandshell.