We are not taking park pavilion and Eagle Lake building rentals at this time.
We offer wonderful locations to host your next family or office event. Three picnic pavilions and the Eagle Lake Community Building are available for private events. Early reservations are encouraged as summer weekend reservations fill quickly. Payment is due at time of reservation.
Park Pavilion and Eagle Lake Rental Information
Please note that picnic pavilions and Eagle Lake building are available for online reservation only. Go to WebTrac to reserve your park today! On WebTrac click on the appropriate link under facilities. (Due to COVID-19 capacity numbers are limited and your party must meet the current guidelines at time of event date.)
- Arboretum Picnic Pavilion
- Lions Picnic Pavilion
- Weaver Lake Picnic Pavilion
- Eagle Lake Community Building at Thoresen Park
Park Facility Rental Guidelines 1.11.2021
All renters, participants, staff and volunteers must follow the rental guidelines listed below. By
renting the park facility renter agrees to following the stated guidelines.
• Outdoor rentals are limited to the outdoor event capacity set by current state guidelines. As
of January 11th the current guidelines for an outdoor event allows for up to 25% capacity with a maximum of 250 people maintaining social distance between families.
• Indoor park facility rentals are limited to the indoor event capacity set by current state
guidelines. As of January 11th 2021 the current guidelines for an indoor event allows for up to 25%
capacity with no service of food or drinks. --Eagle Lake building 10 people, Village Hall 10 people, *Town Green Meeting Room 10 people, Phenow Pavilion at Central Park 30 people-- If food or drinks capacity is limited to 2 households with max of 10 people for all indoor locations.
• Wedding/Funerals ceremonies and receptions can have up to 50% capacity indoors with now food or beverages (Phenow Pavilion at Central Park up to 60 people) if food and/or beverages capacity is limited to 2 households with max of 10.
• Attendees and renters must maintain a 6’ distance between individuals from other households.
• Attendees should stay home if they have any Covid-19 related symptoms.
• Cloth masks are required indoors at all times and are recommended and encouraged outdoors to be worn whenever social distancing may be harder to maintain a 6-foot distance (passing).
• Attendees are encouraged to wash hands immediately before and after visiting a public space.
Hand washing facilities or hand sanitizer may be available, in some cases attendees may need to
bring their own supply.
• Avoid contact with shared amenities such as picnic tables and benches. Wash your hands or use
hand sanitizer if you do come in contact with shared amenities; including restrooms.
• Restrooms will be cleaned prior to rental and at the conclusion of the rental.
*Town Green Meeting Room
• is included in the rental of the Point or Bandshell.