6259 Eagle Lake Dr - Click on address for directions
- 47 person capacity
- Accessible kitchen (stove, refrigerator, sink and microwave)
- Tables and chairs for 47 people
- Indoor restrooms
- Open space for games
- Available year round, air conditioned & heated
- Outdoor ice skating in the winter
- Playground, small ballfield and shoreline fishing in the summer
How much will it cost?
Payment is due at time of registration. Permit holder will be invoiced for any damages or excess cleaning required.
Add 7.275% sales tax
Resident - $25.00
Non-Resident - $200.00
Can I reserve the Eagle Lake Community building for my private group event?
Yes. Please note this building cannot be used for sales or paid admission events.
Anything else I should know?
- There is no smoking, alcohol use or selling of products allowed
- Requests are processed on a first come first served basis. No individual or organization may have more than one permit for the Eagle Lake Community Building at any time.
A Preliminary Special Event Information Form will be required for permit requests that include any of the following:
- A gathering of 500 or more individuals
- Burning logs, charcoal or other fires outside of the designated picnic grills
- Creation or emission of any amplified sound or music
- Selling or offering for sale any goods or services, registration or participation fee
- Serving or sale of alcoholic beverages
- Gambling of any nature including bingo, raffles and pull tabs
- Use of a facility between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Use of equipment requiring auxiliary power
- Use of a tent, canopy, platform or other temporary structure
- A sporting event/tournament not sponsored by the Maple Grove Parks and Recreation Board
- Animals for show, display or tricks
- Operating a motorized vehicle on parkland or trails
- Landing or causing to descend within a park, any apparatus for aviation
- Use of inflatables such as a moon walk, climbing wall, amusement rides, battery or gas powered toys
- All other request that are not specifically identified and are not normally permitted by park ordinance
To view photos in the gallery, simply click on a photo and watch the slide show.