Please note that Hennepin County is your resource for driver's licenses/renewals, motor vehicle tabs as well as a wide array of services listed below. These services are not available at the Maple Grove Government Center. However, a Hennepin County Service Center is conveniently located in Maple Grove, just south of Maple Grove Parkway and north of County Road 30, east of I-94.
Hennepin County Service Center (map)
9325 Upland Lane
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Monday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday closed
612-348-8240 (phone answered Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
• Driver’s license duplicates and renewals
• Driver’s permit renewals
• Motor vehicle tabs, plates, titles and registrations
• Birth and death certificates
• Marriage licenses and certificates
• Minnesota state ID duplicates and renewals
• Watercraft, bike, snowmobile and ATV registrations
• Real estate tax payments
• Minnesota park permits
• Ministerial credentials
• Notary commission filings
Please note Hennepin County service centers do not accept passport applications. New passport applications can be processed at the Maple Grove Passport Office located at the government center, 12800 Arbor Lakes Parkway. Visit the U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs website for more information on passports, the application process, and to access all necessary forms.