The city does not license businesses operating within the city limits; however, each business is required to obtain a certificate of occupancy through the Building Department at 763-494-6060. 
The city does license businesses for liquor, tobacco, refuse, and tree care (see below).

In addition, persons operating a business out of their home need to follow certain regulations. Contact the Community and Economic Development Department at 763-494-6040 for details.

Business licenses

If you have questions, contact information is on the application.