- Monday, September 30 - Curbside Pick-Up (items may be picked up at the end of your driveway) *
- Saturday, October 5 - from 8 a.m. to noon - Clean-Up Day (items may be dropped off at Public Works, 9030 Forestview Lane, in Maple Grove).
* Please place items at the curbside no later than 7 a.m. Items may be placed at the curb the evening prior to the event.
Curbside Pick Up
Clean Up Day
Dehumidifier, dishwasher, dryer, freezer, furnace,
garbage disposal, humidifier, microwave, refrigerator,
stove, trash compactor, washer, water heater
No pick up
No pick up
Tires - passenger car - without rims (no truck tires)
$10 trip charge*
plus $2 per tire
Tires - passenger car - with rims (no truck tires)
$10 trip charge*
plus $5 per tire
Scrap Metal - swing sets, barbecue grills, bicycles, aluminum and steel window frames (no glass), metal doors, metal gutters, etc.
No Pick Up
*Only one trip charge applies per address. Limit ten tires total.
Payment for Curbside Pick Up Services
Due date: Thursday, September 26, 2019
Payment method: Check or Cash - mail or hand deliver to Maple Grove Government Center.
Fill out form: Print and fill out the curbside pick-up form to include with your payment.
Please make checks payable to the "City of Maple Grove". If mailing, please send form with payment to:
City of Maple Grove
ATTN: Curbside Pick Up Service
12800 Arbor Lakes Parkway
Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Please remember to include your address on the form, along with the items to be picked up.
- Payment for clean-up day is made when you drop the items off.
- All gas, oil and non-metal items must be removed from items being disposed of as scrap metal.
- Electronics are not accepted at these clean-up events.
- Water softeners are not considered an appliance, so they can be disposed of in the regular trash. The charge for water softener disposal on curbside pick up day will be $22.00 and the charge on clean up day will be $11.00.
- Propane tanks and scrap metal are not part of the curbside pick up.
- For gas and ammonia appliances, please call 651-454-9215 for a price quote.
- Furniture is not included. Please contact your garbage company or Waste Management (763-425-3736) for furniture disposal options.
- The City/recycling company retains the right to refuse any appliance deemed to be in such compacted or destroyed condition which prevents the proper removal of hazardous material or refrigerants according to law.
- These events are for household waste only. Waste from businesses will not be accepted.
- Payment for curbside pick-up must be made in advance; payment for clean-up day is made at the event when your items are dropped off.