9331 Fernbrook Lane
(corner of County Road 30 and Fernbrook Lane)
Hours of Operation:
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesdays & Saturdays
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The recycling drop-off center is closed whenever the Maple Grove Government Center is closed. Please refer to the city calendar for confirmation.
Materials accepted at the Drop-off Center:
- Cans (steel, tin, aluminum) – please rinse cans
- Corrugated cardboard - flattened, no plastic or other packaging mixed in
- Glass (clear, green, brown, or blue) – rinse containers
- Mixed paper
- Newspaper (including advertising supplements)
- Paper Board (cereal boxes, pop boxes, etc.)
- Phone books
- Plastic food containers (types 1 through 7 and all plastic bottles) – rinse and replace caps
- Used anti-freeze
- Used Motor Oil (not cooking oil)
- Vehicle batteries
Materials NOT accepted at the Drop-off Center:
- Containers that held hazardous products
- Cooking oil
- Drinking glasses, dishes
- Microwavable food trays
- Paper soiled with food, paper plates, paper towels
- Plastic shopping bags (several stores have receptacles in their entrances for recycling plastic bags)
- Plastic wrap
- Shredded paper
- Window glass
NOTE: Persons dropping off items not in compliance with the above lists (i.e., garbage, appliances, etc.) will be subject to a fine and the cost of disposal. The drop-off center is video-monitored 24 hours a day. Items must be separated by type of material (paper, glass, plastic); please do not leave garbage bags with multiple different materials in them. Thank you.