9331 Fernbrook Lane in Maple Grove
(corner of County Road 30 and Fernbrook Lane)
Hours of Operation:
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesdays & Saturdays
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Materials accepted at the Drop-off Center:
- Newspaper (including advertising supplements)
- Mixed Paper
- Paper Board (cereal boxes, pop boxes, etc.)
- Cans (steel, tin, aluminum) – please rinse cans
- Corrugated cardboard - flattened, no plastic or other packaging mixed in
- Glass (clear, green, brown, or blue) – rinse containers
- Plastic food containers (types 1 through 7 and all plastic bottles) – rinse and replace caps
- Household Batteries
- Phone Books
- Vehicle Batteries
- Used Motor Oil (not cooking oil)
- Used Anti-freeze
Materials NOT accepted at the Drop-off Center:
- Plastic wrap
- Microwaveable food trays
- Paper soiled with food, paper plates and towels
- Drinking glasses, dishes
- Window glass
- Cooking oil
- Containers that held hazardous products
- Plastic shopping bags may not be recycled. However, several stores have receptacles in the store entrances for placing plastic shopping bags for recycling.
NOTE: Persons dropping off items not in compliance with the above lists (i.e., garbage, appliances, etc.) will be subject to a fine and the cost of disposal. The drop-off center is video-monitored 24 hours a day. Items must be separated by type of material (paper, glass, plastic); please do not leave garbage bags with multiple different materials in them. Thank you.