Maple Grove Transit's Dial-A-Ride has a new name and logo
The Dial-a-Ride program is an advance reservation, shared-ride, curb-to-curb service available to the general public. The service is transitioning to a new name (My Ride) and logo, and you will start seeing buses and brochures with that info.
- MY RIDE grocery pick-up and food shelf service expansion
- Earn a free $20 / 10-ride MY RIDE pass
- My Ride fare increase approved (eff. 1/2/20)
- View details about this exciting transition
- CCX News feature on My Ride
- Mobile app user guide
- Mobile fare payment
- My Ride brochure
Rider reservation number: 763-493-2200
Online booking and mobile app: Book your rides using the online self-service web or the mobile app. Please contact us at 763-493-2200 for more information and to get set up.
Service hours: Monday - Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
No service on Sundays or holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
Service area: Within City of Maple Grove boundaries, plus service to City of Osseo, Hennepin Technical College/North Hennepin Community College and Starlight Transit Station (next to Cub Foods in Brooklyn Park)
Fare: $1.75 cash per one way ride (exact change, no checks)
- Children five years and younger ride free
- Purchase 10-ride punch cards for $15 ($2.50 savings) at the Maple Grove Government Center, Community Center and Cub Foods.
Child safety restraint seats: The proper use and installation of the child safety restraint seat is fully the responsibility of the accompanying adult. A ride will not be provided for anyone violating the following elements of this policy:
- Children under age 8 and shorter than 4 feet 9 inches tall must be secured in a safety seat or booster seat that meets federal safety standards
- Children cannot ride in a seat belt alone until they are age 8 or 4 feet 9 inches tall — whichever comes first
- Safety seats must be installed and used according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Child must be secured in the safety seat
- Seat must be secured to the vehicle — unless a booster seat
- Infants (under 20 pounds and one year of age) must be in a rear-facing safety seat
Seatbelt policy: All riders are required to use the seatbelts in the van.
Check the My Ride brochure for complete details and rules.